From: Paul Gerrard <speedys...@aol.com>
Sender: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Date:         Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:38:59
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Christies auction

Easy enough to knock off a few more copies with some orange paint, a black
marker pen and a giant Spirograph.
(I'm just jealous really.)

Paul

evan...@blueyonder.co.uk writes:

comforting myself doing the sums on what my Vertigo 6 could get if I
bunged it back in there.
(Mine's the only copy, bought up all the others and burnt them,  honest.)