Three times *EVERY *week we auction hundreds of items that sell for low, low
prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and around
half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under (and those are pretty
evenly spread between $1 and $14), and our leading 'competitor"
*NEVER*auctions even
*ONE *item for less than *FIFTEEN DOLLARS*, due to their *outrageous* $14
minimum buyers premium).

*BUT JUST A FEW TIMES A YEAR WE HOLD "MINI/MAJOR" AUCTIONS, AND THOSE
CONTAIN EVEN MORE INCREDIBLE VALUES!*

Thursday's 360 "oversized" * LINENBACKED* and *UNBACKED* posters of all
types, plus a wonderful selection of *PAPERBACKED* half-sheets and other
sizes (which must be shipped in large flat packages) (Part III of our
incredible Summer 2011 Mini/Major Auction), closing *TONIGHT*, on *June 16th
*, represent *REALLY* incredible values, and that includes a lot of *really
good* items, and yet many of these are currently languishing at low, low,
prices!

*MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE OF ALL THE MANY SPECIAL AUCTIONS GOING ON THIS TIME OF
YEAR BUT THE PRICES ON MANY OF THESE ITEMS ARE SO LOW AS TO BE POSITIVELY
INSANE, AND UNLIKE OTHER AUCTIONS, WHICH HIT YOU WITH SKYHIGH BUYERS
PREMIUMS AND SHIPPING AFTER THE BIDDING CLOSES, WE HAVE NO BUYERS PREMIUMS,
WE ONLY CHARGE THE ACTUAL COST OF SHIPPING, AND WE GIVE WONDERFUL BONUSES
THAT TURN GOOD DEALS INTO GREAT DEALS!*

*THIS IS THE FINAL PART OF THIS AUCTION, AND WE SAVED MANY OF THE BEST ITEMS
FOR LAST.* But once you get past the current top few items, there are *LOTS
*and *LOTS *of really great items currently at ridiculously low prices (and
many of these are linenbacked or paperbacked, and some are large sized, and
many of these likely cost $100, $200, or more each just for the restoration,
and many are currently selling for far UNDER the cost of restoration alone!)

With just *13* hours to go, these 360 items include a* CRAZY *46 that are
$12 each or under, an *INSANE* 75 that are $20 each or under, and a *MOUNT
EVEREST-LIKE* 149 that are still $35 each and under! *THAT'S RIGHT, 40% OF
THESE ITEMS ****** ARE $35 EACH OR UNDER, AND THAT INCLUDES A LOT OF GOOD
ITEMS THAT MOST DEALERS WOULD ASK $100, $200 OR MORE FOR!*

*Some may say they can't afford to spend money on "frivolous" items like
these right now, but I say you can't afford NOT to, both because many prices
are lower than you could possibly imagine, and this opportunity might not
pass this way again anytime soon, and also because THESE paper items seem
far more likely to hold their value than our paper MONEY which erodes in
value with each passing week! And when you add in the incredible bonuses we
offer, you really can't lose!**
*
Here is a list of the current top 40 items:
2w237 DEDEE D'ANVERS linen French 1p '48 Yves Allegret, art of sexy Simone
Signoret by J. Jacquelin
2w301 WHITE HEAT linen 3sh '49 best full-length image of James Cagney, top
of the world, Ma!
2w028 SHE WORE A YELLOW RIBBON 1/2sh '49 wonderful art of John Wayne &
Joanne Dru, John Ford
2w001 DINNER AT 8 1/2sh '34 Jean Harlow in one of the most classic all-star
romantic comedies!
2w293 PSYCHO linen 3sh '60 sexy half-dressed Janet Leigh, Anthony Perkins,
Alfred Hitchcock
2w205 APOCALYPSE NOW Japanese 40x58 '80 Francis Ford Coppola, best different
art by Eiko!
2w025 SEA HAWK 1/2sh '40 Michael Curtiz, art of swashbuckler Errol Flynn &
Brenda Marshall!
2w255 GUN CRAZY linen Italian 1p '50 Joseph H. Lewis noir classic, different
bad girl art by Geleng!
2w238 DER HERR DER WELT linen French 1p '34 directed by Harry Piel,
important early sci-fi & robots
2w040 NIGHT AT THE OPERA insert R48 art of Groucho Marx, Chico Marx & Harpo
Marx by Al Hirschfeld!
2w308 STRANGER 6sh '46 cool close up artwork of Orson Welles, Edward G.
Robinson & Loretta Young!
2w209 GOLDFINGER style Y 40x60 '64 five great images of Sean Connery as
James Bond 007!
2w091 ROCCO & HIS BROTHERS Italian 1p '60 Luchino Visconti's Rocco e I Suoi
Fratelli, different!
2w041 ON THE WATERFRONT insert '54 directed by Elia Kazan, classic image of
Marlon Brando!
2w294 ROSE OF THE GOLDEN WEST linen 3sh '27 stone litho of pretty Mary Astor
& Gilbert Roland!
2w264 T-MEN linen Italian 1p '48 Anthony Mann film noir, cool different art
by Anselmo Ballester!
2w299 WAGES OF SIN linen 3sh '38 girls who are broke and desperate led to
ruin by unscrupulous men!
2w287 MIRACLE ON 34th STREET linen 3sh '47 Maureen O'Hara, John Payne,
Edmund Gwenn, Natalie Wood!
2w289 NIAGARA linen 3sh '53 classic artwork of gigantic sexy Marilyn Monroe
on famous waterfall!
2w003 CHARLIE CHAN'S GREATEST CASE 1/2sh '33 headshots of Asian detective
Warner Oland & top cast!
2w300 WAR OF THE COLOSSAL BEAST linen 3sh '58 art of the towering terror
from Hell by Albert Kallis!
2w221 NEW YORK WORLD'S FAIR linen special 31x40 '64 art by Henry K.
Benscathy, American Airlines ad!
2w215 PLANET OF THE APES door panel '68 Charlton Heston as Commander Taylor,
classic sci-fi!
2w031 TO CATCH A THIEF 1/2sh '55 romantic c/u art of Grace Kelly & Cary
Grant, Alfred Hitchcock
2w281 HOT ROD linen 3sh '50 Jimmy Lydon, cool hot rod car racing police
chase artwork!
2w210 RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK 40x60 '81 great art of adventurer Harrison
Ford by Richard Amsel!
2w023 PSYCHO style A 1/2sh '60 sexy half-dressed Janet Leigh, A. Perkins,
Alfred Hitchcock classic!
2w254 DEEP RED linen teaser signed Italian 1p '77 by legendary giallo
director Dario Argento!
2w291 PHILADELPHIA STORY linen 3sh R55 different art of Hepburn, Grant &
Stewart by Kapralik!
2w306 WRONG MAN linen 6sh '57 Henry Fonda, Vera Miles, Alfred Hitchcock,
cool rear view mirror art!
2w311 FLYING ACE 3sh '26 cool all-black aviation, the greatest airplane
thriller ever produced!
2w146 LA BELLE ET LA BETE French 1p R50s Malcles art of Jean Marais as the
Beast & Josette Day!
2w256 INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN linen Italian 1p '57 sci-fi classic, best
different spider web art!
2w222 7-UP WET UN WILD linen special 36x59 '70 great submarine cartoon art
ad for The UnCola!
2w272 BIG CLOCK linen 3sh '48 Ray Milland in the most savage manhunt in
history, different art!
2w296 SOMEWHERE IN THE NIGHT linen 3sh '46 John Hodiak, Nancy Guild, cool
stone litho noir montage!
2w305 TEN COMMANDMENTS linen 6sh '56 Cecil B. DeMille classic with Charlton
Heston & Yul Brynner!
2w029 STRANGERS ON A TRAIN 1/2sh '51 Hitchcock, Farley Granger & Robert
Walker double murder pact!
2w354 RITA HAYWORTH stock Argentinean '47 wonderful head & shoulders
portrait of sexy star!
2w323 HALFWAY HOUSE British quad '44 Dearden & Cavalcanti's story of people
between life & death!
...and lots more great ones!

*In these days of high starting bids or fourteen dollar minimum buyers
premiums, it is a sight for sore eyes to see *360 quality items* at such
low, low prices with just 13 hours to go! **Why not declare independence
from those auctions that have sky high $14 buyers premiums, overgraded
items, nosebleed shipping (and they don't combine) etc, etc, etc?***

*Here's a few examples of the current incredible bargains (and there are
dozens of others just as good as these!):*
*2w008 FUNNY FACE 1/2sh '57 great close up of sexy Audrey Hepburn dancing on
stage + Fred
Astaire!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2210460>
* and it's currently $33 and its in *VERY GOOD** *condition!
*2w243 ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST linen French 1p R70s Leone, Cardinale,
Fonda, Bronson &
Robards!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2210695>
* and it's currently $33 and its in *VERY GOOD** *condition!
*2w310 BONJOUR TRISTESSE 3sh '58 Deborah Kerr, Jean Seberg, David Niven,
great Saul Bass
art!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2210762>
*and it's currently $29 and its in *GOOD** TO **VERY GOOD** *condition!
*2w324 HIGH SCHOOL CONFIDENTIAL British quad '58 sexy teen Mamie Van Doren,
Ray
Anthony!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2210776>
* and it's currently $23 and its in *VERY GOOD** *condition!
*2w263 SUPERMAN linen Italian 1p '79 comic book hero Christopher Reeve, Gene
Hackman, Marlon
Brando<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2210715>
* and it's currently $23 and its in *VERY GOOD** *condition!
*2w219 GRADUATE paper banner '68 classic artwork of Dustin Hoffman & Anne
Bancroft's sexy
leg!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2210671>(this
is from the pre-Awards Embassy release)
*and it's currently $23 and its in *GOOD** TO **VERY GOOD**** *condition!
*...and there are equally great deals at EVERY bid price from $1 to $100 or
more!
*

*INCREDIBLE! Every buyer from ANY of the parts of our "Summer 2011
Mini/Major Auction* *" receives a great full-color printed t-shirt as a free
bonus (even if you only purchase one $1 item)!*
   Every buyer in this special auction will receive a *great* full-color
T-shirt which shows the image from the *LAWRENCE OF ARABIA* pre-awards
"camel" one-sheet included in this auction (we will only be making as many
t-shirts as there are different buyers in these auctions, so it will be a *
VERY* limited edition, and likely will become a "collector's item" in its
own right!).

There's even more! If you are one of the 6,100+ members of our weekly e-mail
club (and if you are not, you can join right now at *
https://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php*), then  we offer you *OUR
BEST ADDED BONUS OFFERS, EXCLUSIVELY FOR MEMBERS OF OUR WEEKLY E-MAIL CLUB
WHO BUY FROM ANY OF THE THREE PARTS OF THE CURRENT SUMMER 2011 MINI/MAJOR
AUCTION!*

It should be crystal clear to everyone reading the below that I want to make
bonus offers with the current Summer 2011 Mini/Major Auctions, so that *EVERY
SINGLE ONE OF YOU READING THIS* will find it "irresistible" to get one or
more items from any of the three parts of this auction (these offers are *IN
ADDITION TO* our great limited edition t-shirt you get for purchasing any
one item in any of the three parts), and that many of you will make the
effort to get *FIVE* or more items from the three parts combined, so that
you can get bunches of added bonuses!

* BELOW I DESCRIBE THE SPECIAL BONUSES FOR THOSE WHO PURCHASE A * *COMBINED*
* TOTAL OF ANY FIVE OR MORE ITEMS IN THE THREE PARTS OF * *THE CURRENT
SUMMER 2011 MINI/MAJOR AUCTION.*

When you receive the below bonuses, (in one or several hefty boxes) you will
truly think we have lost our minds to have given you all these wonderful
items *ABSOLUTELY FREE!* Know that we will pay the cost of Media Mail to all
those in the U.S., but those outside the U.S. will either have to pay the
difference between U.S. Media Mail and the actual cost of sending the
bonuses to them (or they can have the items sent for free via Media Mail to
a friend or relative in the U.S.).

Here is a breakdown of the bonuses we are giving:

   - Buy 5 items *TOTAL* from any of the  three parts and get the 9 Vintage
   Hollywood Posters books
   - Buy 6 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get the 9 Vintage
   Hollywood Posters books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our Movie
   Poster Sales Results Megapack
   - Buy 7 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get the 9 Vintage
   Hollywood Posters books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our Movie
   Poster Sales Results Megapack, plus a set of our remaining 9 in-print books
   - Buy 8 items *TOTAL* from any of the  three parts and get the 9 Vintage
   Hollywood Posters books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our Movie
   Poster Sales Results Megapack, plus a set of our remaining 9 in-print books,
   plus Crime Scenes
   - Buy 9 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get the 9 Vintage
   Hollywood Posters books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our Movie
   Poster Sales Results Megapack, plus a set of our remaining 9 in-print books,
   plus Crime Scenes, plus Hollywood Posters I to VI
   - Buy 10 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get the 9 Vintage
   Hollywood Posters books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our Movie
   Poster Sales Results Megapack, plus a set of our remaining 9 in-print books,
   plus Crime Scenes, plus Hollywood Posters I to VI, plus The Movie Poster
   Book
   - Buy 11 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get the 9 Vintage
   Hollywood Posters books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our Movie
   Poster Sales Results Megapack, plus a set of our remaining 9 in-print books,
   plus Crime Scenes, plus Hollywood Posters I to VI, plus The Movie Poster
   Book, plus Illustration Magazine #6
   - Buy 12 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get the 9 Vintage
   Hollywood Posters books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our Movie
   Poster Sales Results Megapack, plus a set of our remaining 9 in-print books,
   plus Crime Scenes, plus Hollywood Posters I to VI, plus The Movie Poster
   Book, plus Illustration Magazine #6, plus the flip book edition of *Reel
   Art*

 How great a deal is this? The 9 Vintage Hollywood Posters books originally
retailed for $180, the Learn About Movie Posters book originally retailed
for $29.95 and our Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack originally retailed
for $60, plus a set of our remaining 9 in-print books which originally
retailed for $180, plus Crime Scenes which originally retailed for $35, plus
Hollywood Posters I to VI which originally retailed for $120, plus The Movie
Poster Book which originally retailed for $11.95, plus Illustration Magazine
#6 which originally retailed for $9 (out of print special Bob Peak issue),
plus the flip book edition of *Reel Art* which originally retailed for
$11.95 (contains all of the images from the coffee table edition). Plus,
almost all of these are long out of print, and good luck finding them
somewhere else, but you can get them at no cost to you at all, simply by
buying 5 to 12 items in this mini/major auction.

* ALL TOGETHER, THE SET OF BONUSES FOR BUYING ANY TWELVE ITEMS ADD UP TO
AROUND SIX HUNDRED FORTY DOLLARS AT THEIR ORIGINAL RETAIL.* Please note that
there is the tiniest chance we may run out of one of the above bonus items
(because we can't know for certain how many people will purchase multiple
items, and because many of these are in ever-dwindling supply!), but if that
were to happen (and it is very unlikely), then we will substitute an item of
equal or greater value!

* ONE FINAL AMAZING BONUS OFFER: * In the past, we have given the single
club member that buys * THE GREATEST NUMBER OF ITEMS FROM ALL THREE** PARTS
OF OUR * *CURRENT SUMMER 2011 MINI/MAJOR AUCTION** COMBINED* *ALL* of the
items listed above for those who purchase twelve or more items, and we also
gave that person an incredible *"GRAND PRIZE"*.

But we realize that only one person wins that and others are disappointed,
so we made a special arrangement with Todd Spoor, publisher of *The World's
Rarest Movie Posters* (which focuses on 30" x 40"s and 40" x 60"s, and which
retails for $40), and we will give *EVERY* person who purchases 18 or more
items from all three parts combined a first edition copy of this great book
(plus all of the above bonuses for buying 12 or more items!).

But we will still give a great grand prize to the club member who buys the
greatest number of items in all three parts combined, which is:

****FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS (at our current retail) of VINTAGE MOVIE
POSTERSfrom the fixed
price items <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/2.html> section of our
site (OUR choice only, so no requests!)*

***a *FIRST EDITION SHRINK WRAPPED COPY* of "*GRAVEN IMAGES*", the great
full-color book of selections from the incredible horror movie poster
collection of Ron Borst (this is a first edition hardcover still in the
original shrinkwrap, and it has been sold out for many years and I see
dealers asking $250 or more for copies of it!). I have just a couple of
these left, so the one I give may have tears in the shrinkwrap and a few
scuffs on the cover, but it will be otherwise unused!

***a * SECOND EDITION* of "*Children of the Night*", the great coffee table
book by Jim Gresham (which focuses on 1930s and 1940s Universal horror),
which retails for $65

***a * FIRST EDITION* of "*They're Here!*", the great new coffee table book
by Jim Gresham (just like his great Children of the Night Book, but focused
on 1950s horror/sci-fi), which retails for $65

***a * FIRST EDITION* of "*Clint Eastwood Icon: The Essential Film Art
Collection*", the great new coffee table book by David Frangioni, which
retails for $40

***a  *WHAT IT IS, WHAT IT WAS!*, the great long out of print softcover book
about blaxploitation movies (we have just a couple left!)

***a *First Tarzan of the Apes Facsimile *(complete 220+ page. exact
facsimile edition of the very first publication of "Tarzan of the Apes" from
1912, and we have just a couple left)

***a limited edition hardcover (signed and numbered edition of 300) of
*HOLLYWOOD
AND EARLY CINEMA*, one of the finest auctions ever held, and we have very
few left!

***a limited edition hardcover (signed and numbered edition of 300) of *ROCK,
POP & CLASSIC CINEMA POSTERS*, two incredible auctions in one catalog, and
we have very few left!

We have made similar offers to the above in our past few mini/major
auctions, but only in our last mini/major auction did we add in $500 of
posters, and that definitely increased the number of people who wanted to
win the grand prize (and rightly so). If a person were to focus on the least
expensive items in each of the three parts, they might well be able to win
50 or more for just a $10 to $20 per poster, and they would surely get the
bonus t-shirt, all the items for winning 12 or more items, the great The
World's Rarest Movie Posters, and they would have an excellent chance of
winning the Grand Prize as well. In the past, some of our most dedicated
buyers have clearly made an extra effort to win this Grand Prize, and now
that *FIVE HUNDRED dollars of posters* has been added to it, it will be very
interesting to see who wins it!

Don't forget to check out our  360 "oversized" * LINENBACKED* and
*UNBACKED*posters of all types, plus a wonderful selection of
*PAPERBACKED* half-sheets and other sizes (which must be shipped in large
flat packages) (Part III of our incredible Summer 2011 Mini/Major
Auction) sometime
*BEFORE* they end *TONIGHT *Tuesday,* **June 16th*, (but you only have 13 hours
left to do so, because they start ending at 7 PM CST*, so skedaddle over
there right now!*) by going to*
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html
*

And now you can browse the items in *ALL* of galleries at one time in our *All
Auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>* gallery at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html*!
 And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our
homepage, * http://www.emovieposter.com*

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 30 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874