From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of
kainb...@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 9:28 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] FA: Heritage has 'em - and lots cheaper!

This is great. Pls charge me cc on file for USD 55 for this poster today and
send it asap. This is a great buy.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

________________________________
From: "Carteron, Bruce - 1551" <bru...@ha.com>
Sender: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:24:37 -0500
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
ReplyTo: "Carteron, Bruce - 1551" <bru...@ha.com>
Subject: [MOPO] FA: Heritage has 'em - and lots cheaper!

So...Christie's sold a one sheet for over $2,600.00! We have one currently
sitting at $240.00 in this week's internet auction! A Star Wars Style D one
sheet for $615.00?... We've got one for $55.00. What is everybody waiting for?
Come on over!
Here are the links:
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161125&lotNo=50180
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=161125&lotNo=50373

Plus, we've got lots of other great stuff to choose from! It all ends this
Sunday, June 19th at 10PM.

Click on the Link Below and See Everything We have Offered this Week!
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/search_results.php?N=54+793+794+791+792+2088+4294954227&ic=homepage_catalogbrowse