you also have Santa and the Easter Bunny

At 07:27 PM 7/27/2011, Brek Anderson wrote:
not poker too..... you are ruining my reality. at least i still have wrestling.

Brek

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Halegua Posters + Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 19:20:20 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [MOPO] If anyone is interested, my unphotogenic mug is on pawn stars tonight

yeah they are.

even the Poker Game shows on late night are.

Poker After Dark.. I know many of those players and before every show,

they make a determination as to who wins tonight, but everyone shares

equally in the prize pool.

it's all for show to get donkeys to play the way you see them playing and

they're told to add lots of theatrics for the dummies who watch

I mean c'mon.. do you really think these "world class" players

(cheaters) would do things like put the 2nd biggest stack on the table

into the pot on the river with no hand when Doyle has obviously been

sleeping a major hand??

total setup to make people think that when they play Elli that they think

he's making a dumbass move when in reality it was setup that way so you

would foolishly give away your chips to Elli in the big game..