Interesting that it is listed in the Reproductions section...
Have you tried sending them a message?

Vesna

Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 07:44:28 +1000
From: johnr...@moviemem.com
Subject: [MOPO] What is going on here??
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

I have a listing for an original Arsenic and Old Lace Daybill.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ARSENIC-AND-OLD-LACE-Movie-poster-44-Cary-Grant-daybill-/370304528876?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5637deb1ec

Another eBay seller has copied my photo and used it in two separate listings ...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270739102196&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270753747766&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

The seller obviously doesn't have the poster that is photographed and could not
make a reproduction from my photo so I'm wondering exactly what he/she is
trying to sell at $400.00 with $63.75 postage????

Its interesting that his feedback shows two previous transactions where he
apparently did not have the item that was listed.

Does anyone have any ideas on what he is attempting to sell and why he is doing
it?

Regards
John

JOHN REID VINTAGE MOVIE MEMORABILIA