I agree. that's a cool poster, regardless of your personal bias
; - )

At 05:29 PM 8/21/2011, Ron Moore wrote:
Hey Evan! I agree- great new thread! And- a truly great poster (and I'm speaking for the poster only here) that's well under $100 is the one sheet for Future-Kill. Ok- I'm a little biased. But the poster was designed by the surrealist H.R. Giger. A truly unique image!

--- On Sun, 8/21/11, Richard Evans <evan...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

From: Richard Evans <evan...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Posters worth owning...
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 3:13 PM

Always, thought Amsel art on the extremely cheapo The Late Show very nice.

On 21 Aug 2011, at 20:54, Neil Jaworski wrote:

Hi Evan, thanks for this, we needed a new thread.
Sheesh, I remember when there used to be 2 or 3 simultaneous threads discussing movie posters on MOPO, but this was 3 or 4 years ago now. Now all we seem to get is score-settling and the rattling of the stick inside the swill bucket. A thread about 'lesser' titles is a good one. In some ways I'm grateful that my Night Train To Munich (1940) 1sh has a rather prosaic, muted, photo-led look, because if it was colourfully garish and noiry it would be massively expensive. There are still undervalued bargains out there. I agree with Peter re: Judgement at Nuremberg and would add The Manchurian Candidate and Thelma Jordon.
Neil