We're now halfway through my 10th anniversary eBay mini-auction, ending
Tuesday, September 27 at 10 pm Eastern. 10 posters, all starting at 10 cents
with no reserve:

20 MILLION MILES TO EARTH 1957 Spanish US 1-Sheet, VF-NM, currently $1.25!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-MILLION-MILES-EARTH-Original-1957-1-Sheet-VF-NM-/290611058178

AN AMERICAN IN PARIS German R1962 1-Sheet, FINE, currently 10 CENTS!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMERICAN-PARIS-Original-R1962-Movie-Poster-GENE-KELLY-/290611067025

ANIMAL CRACKERS R1974 US 1-Sheet, NM, currently NO BID!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANIMAL-CRACKERS-Original-R1974-1-Sheet-MARX-BROS-NM-/290611074673

THE CAT'S PAW (Harold LLoyd) 1934 US Window Card, VG, currently $13.39!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CATS-PAW-Original-1934-Window-Card-HAROLD-LLOYD-/300600754709

COLUMBIA CARTOONS 1947 US 1-Sheet, VG, currently $5.50!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLUMBIA-CARTOONS-Original-1947-1-Sheet-/290611088191

ELVIS (Kurt Russell, John Carpenter) 1979 Belgian, MINT, currently 10 CENTS!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-MOVIE-Original-1979-Movie-Poster-KURT-RUSSELL-MINT-/290611086792

FLESH GORDON, 1974 Austalian 1-Sheet, MINT, currently NO BID!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FLESH-GORDON-Original-1974-Australian-1-Sheet-MINT-/300600765696

MUSIC LAND (Disney) 1955 US Insert, VG, currently $7.50!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MUSIC-LAND-Original-1955-Insert-DISNEY-/290611105556

WAY OUT WEST / OUR RELATIONS (Laurel & Hardy) R1960s Double Bill Indian
1-Sheet, G-VG, currently $2.25!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WAY-OUT-WEST-OUR-RELATIONS-Original-R60s-Movie-Poster-LAUREL-HARDY-/300600787003

ZACHARIAH (Country Joe & The Fish) 1971 US Insert, NM, currently $5.50!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZACHARIAH-Original-1971-Insert-COUNTRY-JOE-FISH-NM-/300600782523

Please take a look and check out the fixed price items in my eBay store, too.

Use the links above or search my eBay id:
posteropolis-com

Thanks!
Dave Rosen
Posteropolis Vintage Movie Posters