From: Simon Oram <fab5fre...@btinternet.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2011 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Ebay dispute update. Sorry, a bit long

Yes good news indeed and the Amex tip is a really good one.

However is a Aussie one sheet for TPART a $400 poster if it is I'll have one
please, anyone?

Simon

From: Franc <fdav...@verizon.net>
Sender: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 11:32:52 -0400
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
ReplyTo: Franc <fdav...@verizon.net>

I'm glad Amex honored its agreement with you, even if Ebay and PayPal did not.
I hope your letter to Consumer Reports is published and can shame Ebay and
PayPal into getting their act together. FRANC