Any idea how these have previously performed on ebay, for an idea of what to expect?
If you're pulling them, may be your best bet to consign to Hershenson.
Generally achieves results that some would consider true/realistic values.

On 6 Oct 2011, at 06:17, p...@cinemarts.com wrote:

Everything Ves said.
Whatever you list as a starting price is what you have to be willing to accept.
It really is as simple as that.
Regards,
Phil Edwards
-----Original Message-----
From: Vesna B [mailto:vesace...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 11:42 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] eBay worries..

I don't understand why you wouldn't start them at a price you are not comfortable receiving. If you are not prepared to sell it for 40, don't list it for 40. You always take a risk of getting less than you want doing so.

Anywho, most (if not all) ebay buyers these days snipe, so you are highly unlikely to see any action until you get to the last few seconds before they end. And us poster collecting vultures even wait until after the auction ends to say, "see it didn't sell...why not sell to me for 30."

So, it's a catch 22...if you end them early, you miss out the bids most likely to come right at the end of the auction. If you don't end them early, you risk em selling for below what you are willing to let them go for :(

Why not list them at a fixed price, and provide the best offer option?
Post links to your auctions on the various movie poster forums...

My two cents,
Vesna