Sorry for my early morning cynicism. I suppose the younger generation
should be applauded for any allusions to Hitchcock instead of jeered.  Even  a
crumb of creativity is far better than the enormous feast of garbage  thrust
upon us by network TV.  My apologies,
                                                     Rick

In a message dated 10/21/2011 6:32:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,