Dan,

Did that Superman sell or did you pull it, or both!

  _____

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of David
Lieberman
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 11:24 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] FA- RARE UNRATED JAWS 27X41 One Sheet & Spaceship Style
Clouds E.T...

It is kind of weird isn't it?...he has hinted in the past (more than once)
that "this is his last batch"...only to follow up with more for sale. Not
sure what the strategy is there.....And why would he lamely disguise his
name? Dan Rickard / Nick Darard? Who is he hiding from? He also said he was
"leaving" the hobby back in 2006......so this is a pretty long "farewell".
Didn't he also claim to be writing an authentication book? Whatever happened
to that? No matter how you slice it his shipping charge is a bit high....but
the "no returns" policy definitely will keep away a lot of potential
bidders.

David A. Lieberman
CineMasterpieces.com <http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/>  | Vintage Original
Movie Posters
15721 N. Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 | Scottsdale, Az 85260
602 309 0500 | Our
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/CineMasterpieces/7735495839?v=wall>  Facebook
Page | Office/Gallery Open By Appt. Only.

In a message dated 10/24/2011 8:29:54 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,