From: Kirby McDaniel <ki...@movieart.net>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] waiting for a public apology from rick ryan? I probably
shouldn't hold my breath

TRIANGULATION!
Wow. What a stroke!
Way to go, Allen.
Now, Rick and Dave, beat up on Allen!
By the way, Allen what DID you lose, your virginity?
This is where I put in one of those happy faces.

Oops, I gotta go toil.

Kirby

Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt Original Film Posters
P.O. Box 4419
Austin TX 78765-4419
512 479 6680  www.movieart.net
mobile 512 589 5112

On Oct 28, 2011, at 10:19 AM, allen day wrote:

Howdy y'all,

>I don't want to interrupt this tender moment ... but ...
>

>I will no longer buy from Rick or Dave, due to previous transactions. (BTW ...
>there was no $$$ lost at either transaction conclusion).
>

>I'm sure that these fellas are fine, young, good looking men who apparently
>employ excellent business models, have lots of friends, and are highly
>regarded in their local communities as well as their respective online
>business ventures.
>

>This note is not meant to trash anyone in any manner, it is meant as a voice
>for an alternative experience.
>

>ad
>

>________________________________

the Italian Job Printers's Proof came back saying something to the effect of
"inconclusive", paper may be from the 1980's"........... wtf... Am I the only
one that needs a forensic break down of the paper timeline
here? It can be determined that a rolled Thing poster from 82' is fake, but you
cannot determine that a 69' Italian job is 100% date authentic. I am starting
to think the sniff and rub test is better than the wack a
piece of paper off and date testing. I am trying to love the paper forensics,
but it just is not feeling right
yet and there is not enough information out there for the folks that are
buying sub thousands of dollars or paper out there and maybe that is the
only target audience. -----Original Message-----