I want to let you know about our current mini/major auction (our *12th
Annual Halloween Auction*, which began with Part I on Sunday October 23rd,
and continued with Part II on Tuesday October 25th, and the final portion,
Part III started on Thursday October 27th).
    The first part ends Sunday *AFTERNOON*, October 30th, the second part
ends Tuesday *NIGHT* November 1st and wraps up Thursday * NIGHT* November
3rd. If you are interested in the items in Part I, you need to check them
out right away, because they start closing in just two days. We are giving
our very best bonuses ever in these auctions, so * THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A
BETTER TIME TO GIVE US A TRY, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BUYING FROM US
FOR A WHILE, OR IF YOU HAVE NEVER RECEIVED OUR BONUS ITEMS (because we are
rapidly running out of them!).*

 *Our 12th Annual Halloween Auction* *has an incredible selection of posters
(1,946 items in all!), covering all years and sizes and is being run in
three parts:*

   - * Part I <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html> (Sunday October
   23rd to 30th):* 568 unfolded and formerly folded posters that fit in our
   standard size tubes
   - * Part II <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html> (Tuesday
   October 25th to November 1st):* 735 U.S. folded one-sheets and non-U.S.
   folded posters & lobbies
   - * Part III <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html> (Thursday
   October 27th to November 3rd):* 643 items that ship in oversized flat
   packages or tubes *OR* that are backed *OR* that are stills and lobby
   cards!

What distinguishes *OUR *Mini/Major Auctions from other major auctions? *Only
the lack of any reserves or buyers premiums, honest condition grading, and
unenhanced super-sized images!* You will find an amazing "supermarket"
selection of great posters from all years and sizes!

*Why are there three parts?* Some auctions persist in having a huge number
of *VERY* expensive items auctioned in a very short time, and that made
sense in the days of live auctions and where people had to travel to the
auctions. But now that the vast majority of the bidding takes place online,
there is no reason to force people to make so many decisions in such a short
time. By dividing our items into three parts (over an 5 day closing period)
we let our buyers have far more time to decide and what they will bid on. We
first did multiple parts in our mini/major auctions several auctions ago,
and we received *LOTS* of positive responses from happy bidders who greatly
appreciated the added time!

*How were the items divided?* We divided them mostly according to how they
need to be shipped, which makes it far easier for our packers to quickly and
safely package all the many expensive orders (which is in everyone's
interest). *
     ALL* of the items in Part I are unfolded (or formerly folded) and not
backed and fit in our standard sized tubes.
    *ALL* of the items in Part II ship in our standard sized flat packages
    *SOME* of the items in Part III ship rolled in our either oversized flat
packages or in oversized tubes, some are linenbacked and need to be sent by
themselves in tubes (because we never choose to combine linen and non-linen
posters), some of the items are lobby cards and ship in our standard sized
flat packages, and some of the items are stills and ship in our small sized
flat packages

     You can also view all of the items at one time at this link: *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html* . If you look at all of the
items sorted by highest to lowest, you quickly see all the many rare and
wonderful items in the auctions, but if you look at all of the items sorted
by lowest to highest, you will quickly be struck by the *HUNDREDS* of items
that are currently at a tiny fraction of their ordinary retail price, so
there is certainly the potential for incredible bargains (which are made
even better when you consider the bonus *
T-SHIRT<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20111017_halloween_tshirt_large.jpg>
*, and the added bonuses to all club members who purchase 5 to 12 items from
the three parts combined! Note that we have *NO *20% or 25% buyers premiums
that every other major auction has!

Here are the bonuses we are giving club members who purchase 5 to 12 items
from the three parts combined:

   - Buy 5 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get a set of 7 of
   our 43 full-color movie poster books (*Cartoon Movie Posters* (long sold
   out!), *Texas at the Movies*, *Warner Bros Movie Posters at Auction*, *John
   Wayne Movie Posters*, *Hollywood & Early Cinema*, *More Cowboy Movie
   Posters*, and *60 Great Cowboy Movie Posters*) - total retail of the 7
   books is  $144.99!
   - Buy 6 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get the set of 7
   full-color movie poster books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our
   Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack
   - Buy 7 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get the set of 7
   full-color movie poster books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our
   Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack, plus a set 6 full-color movie poster
   books (*Attack of the "B" Movie Posters*, *Drive-In Movie Posters*, *Who
   Goes There?*, *Sports Movie Posters* (long sold out!), *Rock, Pop, &
   Classic Cinema Posters* (long sold out!), and *Comedy Movie
Posters*(long sold out!) - - total retail of the 6 books is $130!
   - Buy 8 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get  the set of 7
   full-color movie poster books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our
   Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack, the set of 6 full-color movie poster
   books, plus Illustration Magazine #6 (special issue on on master illustrator
   Bob Peak)
   - Buy 9 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get  the set of 7
   full-color movie poster books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our
   Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack, the set of 6 full-color movie poster
   books, Illustration Magazine #6, plus Hollywood Posters I to VI (our six
   great Christie's auction catalogs from 1990 to 1994, long out of print and
   total retail is $120!)
   - Buy 10 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get  the set of 7
   full-color movie poster books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our
   Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack, the set of 6 full-color movie poster
   books, Illustration Magazine #6, Hollywood Posters I to VI, plus Horror,
   Sci-Fi & Fantasy Movie Posters (one of our best selling titles, which has
   been completely unavailable for years, but we discovered just enough copies
   of it for this special promotion)
   - Buy 11 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get the set of 7
   full-color movie poster books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our
   Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack, the set of 6 full-color movie poster
   books, Illustration Magazine #6, Hollywood Posters I to VI, Horror,
   Sci-Fi & Fantasy Movie Posters, plus Crime Scenes (an oversized book on
   film noir!)
   - Buy 12 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get the set of 7
   full-color movie poster books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our
   Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack, the set of 6 full-color movie poster
   books, Illustration Magazine #6, Hollywood Posters I to VI, Horror,
   Sci-Fi & Fantasy Movie Posters, Crime Scenes, plus The Movie Poster Book
   (the very first movie poster book from 1979, and out of print for decades!)

*     So if you get 12 or more items you get around $600 retail in great
bonuses. * Most amazing of all, *we give the club member who gets the most
total items *from all three parts combined *ALL *of the above bonuses,
plus*an additional $500 of posters from the fixed
price items <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/2.html> section of our
site (our choice, not yours), * plus* hundreds of dollars of limited edition
coffee table hardcovers.*

*Not a member of our club?* You can join the other 6,500+ members already in
the club by going here: *
https://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php*(and it is fine with us
if you solely join to get the above bonuses and then
quit after that). * CERTAINLY, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO GIVE US
A TRY IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BUYING FOR A WHILE, GIVEN ALL THE GREAT BONUSES!*

Please remember that in our auctions, a *LOT* of the bidders like to wait
near the end of the auctions to place their bids! So don't get a false sense
of security just because you have had the high bid for almost all of the
seven days an item has been on for. But also remember that our auctions have
"time extended bidding", which means that five minutes must go by without a
bid before an auction closes, so you can *NEVER* have an item snatched away
from you in the final seconds (but you have to be watching the item as it
closes, to make certain that no one entered a higher bid than yours in the
closing minutes).

Good luck on whatever you may bid on in our current *Halloween* auctions
ending on* October 30th and November 1st & 3rd. And remember to carefully
look over ALL the items in the three parts* (and, if nothing else, try to
find any one item to buy so you can get our great *
T-SHIRT<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20111017_halloween_tshirt_large.jpg>
* which you can't get any other way).
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 25 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874