*THE 735 ITEMS IN PART TWO OF OUR INCREDIBLE HALLOWEEN
AUCTION<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html%20>(mostly folded
one-sheets)CLOSE VERY SOON,
AND I JUST LOOKED OVER THE 735 ITEMS CLOSING TODAY, AND I SAW LOTS AND LOTS
OF REALLY UNDERPRICED ITEMS**(especially when you take into account the
bonus t-shirts every buyer gets, and the incredible added bonuses for club
members who buy 5 to 12 items!)** , SO IF YOU LIKE HORROR/SCI-FI AT ALL,
THEN BE SURE TO LOOK ALL 735 ITEMS OVER VERY CAREFULLY, BECAUSE AS OF RIGHT
NOW, THERE ARE INCREDIBLE DEALS **(and there are still 147 $1 to $5 items,
so you can easily get 12 items, and you don't have to get them all in THIS
part, it is the combination of all three parts, and that should be super
easy to do!)**.*

With just *13 *hours to go, these 735 items in Part II of our 12th Annual
Halloween Auction <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html%20> includea
* CRAZY *16 that are $1 each, a *not-to-be-believed* 74 that are still $3
each and under. an *INSANE* 147 that are still $5 each and under. a *
makes-you-want-to-laugh* 312 that are still $9 each and under. and a *MOUNT
EVEREST-LIKE* 397 that are still $14 each and under! *THAT'S RIGHT, OVER
55% OF THESE ITEMS ****** ARE $14 EACH OR UNDER (and our leading competitor
never auctions even ONE item for under $15, and WE give a bonus t-shirt
with every item, even if it auctions for $1!), AND THAT INCLUDES A LOT OF
GOOD ITEMS THAT MOST DEALERS WOULD ASK $20, $40 OR MORE FOR!*

*Some may say they can't afford to spend money on "frivolous" items like
these right now, but I say you can't afford NOT to, both because many
prices are lower than you could possibly imagine, and this opportunity
might not pass this way again anytime soon, and also because THESE paper
items seem far more likely to hold their value than our paper MONEY which
erodes in value with each passing week!**
*
Here is a list of the current top 40 items:
5y099 FRANKENSTEIN 1sh R47 best full-color close up artwork of Boris
Karloff as the monster!
5y348 FORBIDDEN PLANET 1sh '56 most classic art of Robby the Robot carrying
sexy Anne Francis!
5y591 PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE signed 1sh '58 by Conrad Brooks, arguably the
worst movie ever,Ed Wood
5y298 EARTH VS. THE FLYING SAUCERS 1sh '56 sci-fi classic, cool art of UFOs
& aliens invading!
5y234 CURSE OF THE DEMON 1sh '57 Jacques Tourneur, artwork of the wackiest
monster from Hell!
5y455 IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE signed 1sh '53 by Ray Bradbury, classic 3-D
sci-fi, art by Joe Smith
5y559 NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD 1sh '68 George Romero zombie classic, they
lust for human flesh!
5y692 THUNDERBALL 1sh '65 art of Sean Connery as secret agent James Bond
007 by Robert McGinnis!
5y457 IT CONQUERED THE WORLD 1sh '56 Roger Corman, AIP, great art of wacky
monster & sexy girl!
5y240 DAWN OF THE DEAD green letters 1sh '78 George Romero, no more room in
HELL, super rare!
5y147 BEAST FROM 20,000 FATHOMS 1sh '53 Ray Bradbury's tale of the sea's
master-beast of the ages!
5y454 IT CAME FROM BENEATH THE SEA 1sh '55 Ray Harryhausen, a tidal wave of
terror, cool art!
5y607 RADAR MEN FROM THE MOON 1sh '52 cool wacky sci-fi montage, Commando
Cody Republic serial!
5y178 BRIDE & THE BEAST 1sh '58 Ed Wood classic, great wacky art of huge
ape holding sexy girl!
5y606 QUEEN OF OUTER SPACE 1sh '58 artwork of sexy full-length Zsa Zsa
Gabor on Venus!
5y312 EVIL DEAD 1sh '82 Sam Raimi cult classic, best horror art of girl
grabbed by zombie!
5y270 DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER 1sh '71 art of Sean Connery as James Bond 007 by
Robert McGinnis!
5y429 I WAS A TEENAGE FRANKENSTEIN 1sh '57 wonderful close up art of
monster + holding sexy girl!
5y283 DR. WHO & THE DALEKS 1sh '66 Peter Cushing as Dr. Who, the wildest
space adventure!
5y339 FLIGHT TO MARS 1sh '51 the most fantastic expedition ever conceived
by man in the future!
5y003 THING British quad R60s Howard Hawks classic horror, it strikes
without warning!
5y039 VERTIGO Aust daybill '58 Alfred Hitchcock classic, art of Jimmy
Stewart & Kim Novak!
5y433 ILSA SHE WOLF OF THE SS 23x35 1sh '74 sexy Nazi so terrible even the
SS feared her!
5y310 ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK advance 1sh '81 John Carpenter, art of
handcuffed Lady Liberty by Watts!
5y707 UNDEAD 1sh '57 Roger Corman, cool art of huge skeleton reaching for
sexy Allison Hayes!
5y473 KING KONG VS. GODZILLA 1sh '63 Kingukongu tai Gojira, the 2 mightiest
monsters of all time!
5y341 FLYING DISC MAN FROM MARS 1sh '50 cool alien artwork from this
Republic sci-fi serial!
5y329 FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS style B int'l 1sh '67 Roman Polanski, great
Frazetta horror art!
5y211 COMMANDO CODY chapter 7 1sh '53 Sky Marshal of the Universe, Robot
Monster of MARS, serial!
5y668 STAR WARS style B teaser 1sh '77 George Lucas classic sci-fi epic!
5y385 HALLOWEEN green rating 1sh '78 Carpenter classic, Bob Gleason
jack-o-lantern art!
5y372 GIANT CLAW 1sh '57 great art of winged monster from 17,000,000 B.C.
destroying city!
5y463 JAWS 1sh '75 art of Steven Spielberg's classic man-eating shark
attacking sexy swimmer!
5y333 FIRST SPACESHIP ON VENUS 1sh '62 Der Schweigende Stern, cool art from
German sci-fi!
5y371 GIANT BEHEMOTH 1sh '59 cool art of massive brontosaurus dinosaur
monster smashing city!
5y380 GOLDFINGER/DR. NO 1sh '66 Sean Connery as James Bond, plus sexy Miss
Honey & Miss Galore!
5y682 TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Bryanston 1sh '74 Tobe Hooper cult classic
slasher horror!
5y135 ASTRO-ZOMBIES 1sh '68 great wild art of creature eating sexy girl &
holding severed head!
5y136 ASTRO-ZOMBIES 1sh R71 Ted V. Mikels, art of wacky creature w/huge
knife attacking sexy girl!
5y689 THING 1sh R54 Howard Hawks classic horror, it strikes without warning
from another world!
...and lots more great ones!

*In these days of high starting bids or fourteen dollar minimum buyers
premiums, it is a sight for sore eyes to see **735 cool
horror/sci-fi/fantast items** at such low, low prices with just 8 hours to
go! **Why not declare independence from those dealers that have sky high
$14 buyers premiums, overgraded items, nosebleed shipping (and they don't
combine) etc, etc, etc?***

*Here's a few examples of the current incredible bargains (and there are
dozens of others just as good as these!):*
*5y304 EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 1sh R82 George Lucas sci-fi classic, cool
artwork by Tom
Jung!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2359447><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=5y304>
*and it's currently $13 and its in* **VERY GOOD** TO FINE* condition!*
**5y284 DRACULA advance 1sh '79 by Frank Langella, from the story by Bram
Stoker!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2359427><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=5y284>
***and it's currently $13 and its in *VERY GOOD** *condition!
*5y361 FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE 1sh '75 art of huge hand grabbing sexy
near-naked girl from
grave!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2359504>
** *and it's currently $13 and its in *VERY GOOD** *condition
*5y498 MAD MAX 2: THE ROAD WARRIOR 1sh '82 Mel Gibson returns as Mad Max,
art by
Commander!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2359641>
** *and it's currently $13 and its in *VERY GOOD** TO FINE** *condition!
*5y627 ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW style B 1sh '75 Tim Curry's the hero -
that's right, the
hero!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2359770>
* and it's currently $13 and its in *VERY GOOD** TO FINE** *condition
*5y490 LOGAN'S RUN 1sh '76 art of Michael York & Jenny Agutter running away
by Charles
Moll!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2359633>
** *and it's currently $14 and its in *VERY **GOOD** *condition!
*...and there are equally great deals at EVERY bid price from $1 to $20 or
more!

AND EVEN MANY OF THE HIGHEST PRICED ITEMS REPRESENT UNBELIEVABLE VALUES!
Look at this item: **5y348 FORBIDDEN PLANET 1sh '56 most classic art of
Robby the Robot carrying sexy Anne
Francis!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2359491>
*
 *This poster, which usually auctions for $7,500 or so, is currently at
just $2,100! Yes, it has condition problems (it is only "good"), but they
are completely described *("there is a quarter-sized area of circular paper
loss in the top of the "A" of "PLANET". There is a semi-circular tear in
the top center of the poster which runs through the "PRES" of "PRESENTS",
and someone taped it with clear tape from the back, and a single piece of
tape from the front (and that tape has darkened). There are pieces of
darkened tape in the borders. There is tiny paper loss at the top crossfold
and a few tiny tears and tiny bits of paper loss in parts of the foldlines.
There are some pinholes around the edges of the poster and a few in the
image. The entire poster is slightly rippled and creased. There are pieces
of clear tape on the back of part of the vertical foldline between the top
and middle crossfolds, where there was some separation")*, and you KNOW
that after linenbacking back a talented pro this poster will look great, so
it looks like someone may well get an incredible buy on this poster, and
that someone could be YOU, but only if you bid.

AND THAT BRINGS UP AN IMPORTANT ADDED POINT! NONE of the items in this Part
Two are linenbacked, and very few have any restoration at all, and in these
days of high quality fakes that fooled almost all the "experts" aren't you
a lot happier buying items that are not backed and most of which have NO
restoration at all?
*

There's even more! If you are one of the 6,500+ members of our weekly
e-mail club (and if you are not, you can
*join<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>
* right now at *http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php*!), you get
great bonuses if you purchase five to twelve of these items, and we even
pay the U.S. shipping on the bonuses (if you live outside the U.S., you pay
the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting them to
you).

*IMPORTANT! We have given away most of the free bonus books we had, and by
the end of the year we will be largely ending our giving of free books as
bonuses. SINCE THERE ARE STILL 77 ITEMS AT THREE DOLLARS OR UNDER****, YOU
CAN SURELY BID ON ANY 12 OF THOSE AND HAVE A GREAT CHANCE TO WIN ALL OUR
COOL BONUSES FOR CLUB MEMBERS (as long as you make certain you end up
winning 12 items in all three parts combined) AND THIS WILL SURELY NOT NEED
TO COST YOU ALL THAT MUCH (if you focus on the least expensive)! HOW CAN
THAT NOT MAKE SENSE TO DO?*

Don't forget to check out our 735 items in *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html* sometime *BEFORE* they
end *TONIGHT,
Tuesday November 1st***, (but you only have *13 *hours left to do so,
because they start ending at 7 PM CST*, so skedaddle over there right now!*)
by going to* http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html*

And now you can browse the items in *ALL* of galleries at one time in our *All
Auctions* <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html> gallery at
**<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html*!
 And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our
homepage, * http://www.emovieposter.com*

Above I reference the great bonuses members of our club get if they
purchase 5 to 12 items in all three parts of these Halloween auctions
combined, Here they are"

   - Buy 5 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get a set of 7 of
   our 43 full-color movie poster books (*Cartoon Movie Posters* (long sold
   out!), *Texas at the Movies*, *Warner Bros Movie Posters at Auction*, *John
   Wayne Movie Posters*, *Hollywood & Early Cinema*, *More Cowboy Movie
   Posters*, and *60 Great Cowboy Movie Posters*) - total retail of the 7
   books is  $144.99!
   - Buy 6 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get the set of 7
   full-color movie poster books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our
   Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack
   - Buy 7 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get the set of 7
   full-color movie poster books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our
   Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack, plus a set 6 full-color movie poster
   books (*Attack of the "B" Movie Posters*, *Drive-In Movie Posters*, *Who
   Goes There?*, *Sports Movie Posters* (long sold out!), *Rock, Pop, &
   Classic Cinema Posters* (long sold out!), and *Comedy Movie
Posters*(long sold out!) - - total retail of the 6 books is $130!
   - Buy 8 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get the set of 7
   full-color movie poster books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our
   Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack, the set of 6 full-color movie
   poster books, plus Illustration Magazine #6 (special issue on on master
   illustrator Bob Peak)
   - Buy 9 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get  the set of 7
   full-color movie poster books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our
   Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack, the set of 6 full-color movie poster
   books, Illustration Magazine #6, plus Hollywood Posters I to VI (our six
   great Christie's auction catalogs from 1990 to 1994, long out of print and
   total retail is $120!)
   - Buy 10 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get the set of 7
   full-color movie poster books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our
   Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack, the set of 6 full-color movie poster
   books, Illustration Magazine #6, Hollywood Posters I to VI, plus Horror,
   Sci-Fi & Fantasy Movie Posters (one of our best selling titles, which has
   been completely unavailable for years, but we discovered just enough copies
   of it for this special promotion)
   - Buy 11 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get the set of 7
   full-color movie poster books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our
   Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack, the set of 6 full-color movie poster
   books, Illustration Magazine #6, Hollywood Posters I to VI, Horror,
   Sci-Fi & Fantasy Movie Posters, plus Crime Scenes (an oversized book on
   film noir!)
   - Buy 12 items *TOTAL* from any of the three parts and get the set of 7
   full-color movie poster books, the Learn About Movie Posters book and our
   Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack, the set of 6 full-color movie poster
   books, Illustration Magazine #6, Hollywood Posters I to VI, Horror, Sci-Fi
   & Fantasy Movie Posters, Crime Scenes, plus The Movie Poster Book (the very
   first movie poster book from 1979, and out of print for decades!)

*     So if you get 12 or more items you get around $600 retail in great
bonuses. *Most amazing of all, *we give the club member who gets the most
total items *from all three parts combined *ALL *of the above bonuses,
plus*an additional $500 of posters from the fixed
price items <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/2.html> section of our
site (our choice, not yours), * plus* hundreds of dollars of limited
edition coffee table hardcovers*
Bruce Hershenson and the other 25 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
our site <http://www.emovieposter.com/>
our auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>