*Did you know... that on Sunday 12/11 we once again set our all-time record
for sales in a single year?*
     It's true! On Sunday 12/11 we set our all-time record for sales in a
single year (it is now *$3,415,035.00*), and we have eight auctions left to
go, and every one of those will increase our record total by that much
more. We had *thought* that it was going to be very close as to whether or
not we would break our yearly sales record, but the huge successes of our
Halloween auction ($225,000+ in sales) and our current * December 2011
Mini/Major Auction *($310,000+ in sales)* * have let us *SHATTER* our old
record (of *$3,362,657.00*, set last year)!
     *This marks our fourth consecutive THREE million dollar year (setting
a new record each year), our ninth consecutive TWO million dollar year, and
our twenty second consecutive ONE million dollar year! We also have sold to
over 34,000 people (over 10,000 of whom have registered on our site), and
we currently have 7,210 active registered bidders who, as of this writing,
have purchased the 97,294 items we auctioned this year (so far!).*
     We will sell our 100,000 item of the year on Thursday, December 15th
(and if you include all the items that are in our "bulk lots" individually,
then we will have auctioned over 150,000 items this year alone, and if you
count all of the items in the sets of stills and lobby cards individually,
then we will have auctioned well over 200,000 items in all)! Not only has
no other auction we are aware of auctioned 100,000 items in a single year,
we don't know of many auctions anywhere that have ever auctioned that many
items during their entire existence!

862 different people have consigned to us. When we get our 1,000th
consignor, we will have a random draw of all 1,000 of them, and give that
lucky one $1,000 of retail from our fixed price movie posters (our choice).
If *YOU *have never consigned to us, why not send us off your first package
today (after reading our terms at*
http://www.emovieposter.com/learnmore/?page=consign&myfrom=menu* so your
name will be included in that drawing (and you'll also quickly see why so
many members of the hobby, both dealers and collectors consign to us, and
the vast differences between consigning to us and consigning to anyone
else)?
Bruce Hershenson and the other 24 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
our site <http://www.emovieposter.com/>
our auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/signature/20111028Frankensteinemployeegroupphotosignature.jpg>