Recently there was a lot of back and forth on this board in connection
with PayPal Seller Protection in connection with International Sales.
For the record, here's what PayPal indicates are its guidelines:

" Protection for items not received

When you ship to the address on this page and provide proof that the
item was delivered, you're protected against claims for items not
received. For complete requirements, see terms.
Protection for unauthorized payments

When you ship to the address on this page and provide proof that the
item was shipped, you're protected against claims for unauthorized
payments. For complete requirement, see terms. "

In other words, merely providing proof of shipment is not enough to
claim Seller Protection for items not received. You must provide proof
of delivery. About a week ago, after the flurry of e-mails on this
board, I tried out Stamps.com and shipped my first package by
International Air Mail. So far my tracking record on Stamps.com
indicates that I've provided Electronic Shipping information. This is NO
indication in the Tracking History that the package was shipped by USPS.
I'm going to track this package closely to see if delivery confirmation
is ever provided and will report back.

FRANC