From: Todd Spoor <sp...@earthlink.net>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Mon, December 19, 2011 1:49:22 PM
Subject: [MOPO] Stolen Posters

MOPO,

I wanted to repost this as I don't know how many people noticed it in the LAMP
newsletter. Rob from Four Color Comics had 14 One Sheet posters stolen from
him.
None of the posters were linen backed and all were in very good shape. Robert
doesn't think the theives know much about posters so some of you dealers out
there might get contacted about these posters. If anyone gets contacted about
any of the titles below or if they 'Walk' into your store, they can be
identified through the High Resolution Images on my website, www.mpgrading.com
or if you run a high frequency UV light over the bottom right corner, the
invisible DNA ink # will be illuminated.

Incidently, the Police loved that these posters can be identified and
distinguished from other posters of the same title, as well as the Insurance
Company, which will be giving Robert the insured amounts back to him.

Beast from 20,000 Fathoms 1953 MP Grading #110000754
Colossus of New York 1958 MP Grading #110000740
Giant Gila Monster 1959 MP Grading #110000762
Godzilla 1956 MP Grading #110000734
How To Make A Monster 1958 MP Grading #110000766
It the Terror from Beyond Space 1958 MP Grading #110000738
Mighty Joe Young 1953 MP Grading #110000750
Mole People 1956 MP Grading #110000733
Monolith Monsters 1957 MP Grading #110000742
Red Planet Mars MP Grading #110000728
Revenge of the Creature 1955 MP Grading #110000748
Them 1954 MP Grading #110000768
When Worlds Collide 1951 MP Grading #110000760
Tobor the Great 1954 MP Grading #110000764

Regards
Todd Spoor
MPgrading