From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Helmut
Hamm
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 1:26 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] International Air Mail Experiment with Stamps.com

As of today, I'm still waiting for a package apparently sent Priority Mail
from the US around November 15... Unfortunately, the seller can't show a
tracking number, so I had to file a Paypal claim. Several other purchases
from the US are also delayed, regardless of the service used.

An outgoing package to the US, sent Registered Mail on November 16 hasn't
been delivered as well, last tracking status is from November 18.

It's the holiday season, and I'm facing these problems every year, with
international mail, serious delays are to be expected, regardless of the
service use. Fortunately, sooner or later (almost) everything tends to show
up again (sometimes MUCH later, though).

Helmut