*I JUST LOOKED OVER THE 413 "REGULAR SUNDAY ITEMS" CLOSING IN A FEW HOURS,
AND I SAW LOTS AND LOTS OF REALLY WILDLY UNDER-PRICED ITEMS, SO IF YOU LIKE
THIS SORT OF MATERIAL, THEN BE SURE TO LOOK IT OVER VERY CAREFULLY, BECAUSE
AS OF RIGHT NOW, THERE ARE INCREDIBLE DEALS (and this is one of our better
Sunday auctions ever, as will be immediately evident when you look at the
items priced high to low!).*

Three times *EVERY *week we auction hundreds of items that sell for low,
low prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and
around half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under (and those are
pretty evenly spread between $1 and $14), and our leading 'competitor" *
NEVER* auctions even *ONE *item for less than *FIFTEEN DOLLARS*, due to
their *outrageous* $14 minimum buyers premium).

But Sunday's 413 exhibitor & movie magazines, German programs, hardcover &
softcover movie books, pressbooks, sheet music & bulk lots, closing *THIS
AFTERNOON* (not at night, like our Tuesday and Thursday auctions), on *January
15th*, represent *REALLY* incredible values, and that includes a lot of *really
good* items, and yet many of these are currently languishing at low, low,
prices!

With just *8 *hours to go, these 413 exhibitor & movie magazines, German
programs, hardcover & softcover movie books, pressbooks, sheet music & bulk
lots include a *WACKY *15 that have no bid at all, a* CRAZY *91 that are $1
each or have no bid, a *not-to-be-believed* 167 that are still $3 each and
under. and a *MOUNT EVEREST-LIKE* 244 that are still $5 each and under! *THAT'S
RIGHT, 60% OF THESE ITEMS ** ARE $5 EACH OR UNDER (and 40% are $3 each or
under!), AND THAT INCLUDES A LOT OF GOOD ITEMS THAT MOST DEALERS WOULD ASK
$10, $20 OR MUCH MORE FOR!*

*Some may say they can't afford to spend money on "frivolous" items like
these right now, but I say you can't afford NOT to, both because many
prices are lower than you could possibly imagine, and this opportunity
might not pass this way again anytime soon, and also because THESE paper
items seem far more likely to hold their value than our paper MONEY which
erodes in value with each passing week!**
*
Here is a list of the current top 40 items:
7p001 LOT OF 165 FOLDED ONE-SHEETS '56 - '87 Footloose, Death Race 2000,
Aliens & more!
7p002 LOT OF 95 FOLDED ONE-SHEETS '64 - '90 Dillinger, The Fog, Barracuda,
Brass Target & more!
7p007 LOT OF 98 LOBBY CARDS '40s-90s Come September, Homicide, Naked Dawn &
many more!
7p213 DAY WITH OUR GANG hardcover book '29 filled with wonderful color
pictures by Stax!
7p003 LOT OF 86 FOLDED ONE-SHEETS '53 - '95 Phase IV, Journey Back to Oz &
many more!
7p045 LOT OF 49 SET REFERENCE TEST PHOTOS FOR SOME CAME RUNNING '59 great
images of set designs!
7p073 MOVING PICTURE WORLD exhibitor magazine December 27, 1913 no sex
problems on the screen!
7p081 MOVING PICTURE WORLD exhibitor magazine October 21, 1916 Chaplin,
Pickford, Fairbanks +more!
7p080 MOVING PICTURE WORLD exhibitor magazine October 7, 1916 Fairbanks,
Pickford, Chaplin + more!
7p063 LOT OF 63 FORMERLY FOLDED ONE-SHEETS '45 - '01 Portrait of a Sinner,
Gospel Road, Disney
7p075 MOVING PICTURE WORLD exhibitor magazine February 21, 1914 Jesse
Lasky's The Squaw Man!
7p074 MOVING PICTURE WORLD exhibitor magazine Jan 3, 1914 John Barrymore,
Universal art posters!
7p078 MOVING PICTURE WORLD exhibitor magazine August 29, 1914 Jack London,
Patchwork Girl of Oz!
7p006 LOT OF 100 LOBBY CARDS '30s-90s Silence of the Lambs, War Hunt, Fast
& Sexy + more!
7p248 ITALIAN HORROR first edition softcover book '05 some of the best &
most gory poster artwork!
7p005 LOT OF 106 LOBBY CARDS '72 - '95 Ash Wednesday, Big Town, Harry & Son
+ more!
7p077 MOVING PICTURE WORLD exhibitor magazine Jun 20, 1914 Perils of
Pauline, Patchwork Girl of Oz
7p241 CINEMA OF ALFRED HITCHCOCK first edition softcover book '63 written
by Peter Bogdanovich!
7p315 ALICE IN WONDERLAND pressbook R74 Walt Disney Lewis Carroll classic!
7p069 LOT OF 35 UNFOLDED ONE-SHEETS '75 - '06 X-Men III, King Kong, Zorro &
many more!
7p076 MOVING PICTURE WORLD exhibitor magazine April 25, 1914 Last 100 Days
of Napoleon + more!
7p226 ILLUSTRATED ENCYCLOPEDIA OF MOVIE CHARACTER ACTORS first American
edition hardcover book '85
7p004 LOT OF 14 FOLDED ONE-SHEETS '70 - '86 includes some great
sexploitation titles!
7p068 LOT OF 35 UNFOLDED DOUBLE-SIDED ONE-SHEETS '01 - '06 King Kong,
Apocalypto, Beautiful Mind
7p176 MOVIE SHOW magazine November 1955 c/u of sexy Marilyn Monroe starring
in Seven Year Itch!
7p240 CANADIAN POSTER BOOK first edition Canadian softcover book '79 over
100 years in full-color!
7p064 LOT OF 40 UNFOLDED DOUBLE-SIDED ONE-SHEETS '96 - '06 Catwoman,
Superman Returns & more!
7p357 HOW TO STEAL A MILLION pressbook '66 art of sexy Audrey Hepburn &
Peter O'Toole by McGinnis!
7p323 BATMAN pressbook '66 DC Comics, great images of Adam West & Burt Ward
w/villains!
7p079 MOVING PICTURE WORLD exhibitor magazine Oct 10, 1914 baseball World
Series, Linder killed!
7p266 PROPAGANDA POSTCARDS OF WORLD WAR II first edition softcover book '00
300+ from 20+ nations!
7p060 LOT OF 10 UNFOLDED FRENCH POSTERS '01 - '07 all from Harry Potter
movies!
7p177 MOVIE WORLD magazine September 1953 is Marilyn Monroe more than SEXY,
two great images!
7p183 BLUE LIGHT German program '32 Leni Riefenstahl!'s Das blaue Licht,
great images!
7p247 INDEPENDENT MOVIE POSTER BOOK signed first edition softcover book '04
by Sam Sarowitz!
7p049 LOT OF 85 4x5 REFERENCE SET PHOTOS FROM ISTANBUL '56 cool set design
images!
7p210 CARTOON MOVIE POSTERS signed hardcover book '95 by Bruce Hershenson,
full-color art, 186/300!
7p009 LOT OF 30 FOLDED ARGENTINEAN POSTERS '51 - '92 Exodus, King Pele &
cool different artwork!
7p061 LOT OF 11 UNFOLDED AND FORMERLY FOLDED BELGIAN POSTERS '60s lots of
cowboy western art!
7p255 LOST, LONELY & VICIOUS first edition softcover book '88 full-color
full-page poster art!
...and lots more great ones!

*In these days of high starting bids or fourteen dollar minimum buyers
premiums, it is a sight for sore eyes to see *413 exhibitor & movie
magazines, German programs, hardcover & softcover movie books, pressbooks,
sheet music & bulk lots* at such low, low prices with just 9 hours to go! **Why
not declare independence from those dealers that have sky high $14 buyers
premiums, overgraded items, nosebleed shipping (and they don't combine)
etc, etc, etc?*

*Here's a few examples of the current incredible bargains (and there are
dozens of others just as good as these!):*
*7p099 MOVIE MIRROR magazine December 1932 art of beautiful Marion Davies
by John Rolston
Clarke!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2436901><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7p099>
*and it's currently $4 and its in *GOOD** TO** **VERY GOOD* condition!
*7p032 LOT OF 5 LEE REMICK STILLS '50s-60s Anatomy of a Murder, Experiment
in Terror &
more!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2436834><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7p032>
*and it's currently $5 and its in* **VERY GOOD** TO FINE* condition!
*7p087 BOX OFFICE exhibitor magazine August 22, 1953 Gentlemen Prefer
Blondes, Popeye in
3-D!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2436889><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7p087>
*and it's currently $5 and its in* **VERY GOOD* condition!*
**7p129 HOLLYWOOD magazine August 1931 sexiest Joan Blondell by Edwin Bower
Hesser!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2436931><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7p129>
*and it's currently $5 and its in* **VERY GOOD** TO FINE** *condition!
*7p190 FEET FIRST German program '31 many great different images of
comedian Harold
Lloyd!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2436992><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7p190>
*and it's currently $5 and its in *VERY GOOD** *condition!
*7p224 HOLLYWOOD: A PHOTO MEMOIR first edition hardcover book '89
1930s-1960s, heavily
illustrated!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2437026><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7p224>
*and it's currently $5 and its in ***VERY GOOD** *condition!
*7p292 MOULIN ROUGE sheet music '34 Constance Bennett, Coffee in the
Morning and Kisses in the
Night<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2437094><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7p292>
*and it's currently $5 and its in *VERY **GOOD**** *condition
*7p399 STAR TREK pressbook '79 cool art of William Shatner & Leonard Nimoy
by Bob
Peak!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2437201><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7p399>
*and it's currently $5 and its in *VERY **GOOD** *condition!
*...and there are equally great deals at EVERY bid price from $1 to $20 or
more!

MANY OF THE BULK LOTS REPRESENT UNBELIEVABLE VALUES!
Look at this item:**
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2345541>
**7p001 LOT OF 165 FOLDED ONE-SHEETS '56 - '87 Footloose, Death Race 2000,
Aliens &
more!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2436804><http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=7p001>
*
 You get a lot of 165 cool unfolded one-sheets, which are in "good to very
good" condition (including some pretty good titles!) that could be put on
eBay for $4.99 or $9.99 each or more, and as of right now, *the entire lot
is at $95, which is around 60 CENTS per one-sheetl*

There's even more! If you are one of the 6,900+ members of our weekly
e-mail club (and if you are not, you can
*join<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>
* right now at *http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php*!), you get
great bonuses if you purchase just 10 or 15 or 20 of these items, and we
even pay the U.S. shipping on the bonuses (if you live outside the U.S.,
you pay the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting
them to you).

*IMPORTANT! We have given away most of the free bonus books we had, and by
very early this year we will be largely ending our giving of free books as
bonuses. SINCE THERE ARE STILL 91 ITEMS AT ONE DOLLAR OR HAVE NO BID**, YOU
CAN SURELY BID ON ANY 20 OF THOSE AND GET 6 OF OUR BEST BOOKS AS A BONUS
(as long as you make certain you end up winning 20 items) AND THIS WILL
SURELY NOT NEED TO COST YOU OVER $30 FOR EVERYTHING (if you focus on the
least expensive)! HOW CAN THAT NOT MAKE SENSE TO DO?*

Don't forget to check out our 413 exhibitor & movie magazines, German
programs, hardcover & softcover movie books, pressbooks, sheet music & bulk
lots sometime *BEFORE* they end *THIS AFTERNOON *Sunday,* **January 15th*,
(but you only have *8 *hours left to do so, because they start ending at 3
PM CST *THIS AFTERNOON, so skedaddle over there right now!*) by going to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html%20>
*

And now you can browse the items in *ALL* of galleries at one time in our *All
Auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>* gallery at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html*!
 And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our
homepage, * http://www.emovieposter.com*
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 24 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874