Hi David,

Thanks for the heads up.. as an FYI, (in our spare time J ) we have been
building a digital trade magazine and publication section on our advance
research website, GlobalCinemaResearch.org
<http://www.globalcinemaresearch.org/> . We have over 500 research books and
trade magazines already online and available for our members to read. This
is one of the books that we have already online and available.  As libraries
digitize and eliminate physical books, we are trying to gather pertinent
books to film and accessory research into one place. We are also expanding
this to other associated catalogs. For example, we already have the last
Benton Card catalog online and are in the process of making Dominiques'
beautiful catalogs available.

We have about 3000 in the process of going online now. We are also beginning
to cross link them with the LAMP Notes on movie titles in our database, so
when you go to a title in our database, you will be able to click over and
see the reviews and studios ads from the trade magazines for yourself.

Thanks again,

ed

ed Poole

owner