When we notify our buyers that we have received their payment and will send
their order right out, we add, "If, after you receive your purchase, you
are happy with what you got and the service you received, that is great.
But please know that if you are not 100% happy (for any reason), please
contact us with what is making you unhappy, and we'll do whatever it takes
to make you happy (and we have 21 solid years of happy transactions to back
up what we say!)."

We just received this reply:
     "I do not have one single thing to complain about at all. In fact I
dont think I could be happier with the service you provide! You have great
posters at great prices packaged in the best possible way. I have yet to
receive anything packed with more care from any other vendor. You make
transactions really easy, This coupled with the pay & hold system to save
on postal costs is an all round stellar service. I just wish I could afford
a couple more of the more expensive posters when they come up, I never
quite seem to have any money at the right time! But all in all, perfect :).
Cheers one and all at eMoviePoster."

Bruce
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 24 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874