  From: Richard Auras
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 10:15 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Question for dealers

  I think so many photograph because the scanners that handle oversize items
like lobby cards can be pretty costly.  I myself have always used a scanner
because it is a lot easier to get true color realistic images of the item.  I
myself am needing to pick up another scanner that handles large items and there
is only one that is available at a somewhat reasonable price (around $250).
All others run $500 to $1500.  I think that is why so many still do their
images using cameras.  Just my 2 cents.....     Rick  www.ilovefilms.com