From: Posteropolis <posteropo...@bell.net>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] paying for autographs

Steve, they don't just make the $10 or $20 a pop. Depending on who they are and
what kind of draw they are, they also get either an appearance fee and/or per
diem and, if they're from out of town, they may get air tickets and a hotel
room or suite as well as meals, etc. So if they get all that (and not all of
them do), plus they sell 100 pictures or autographs at $20 a pop, it can add
up. Not to mention they get to be in the limelight again, if only for a day or
two.

Dave