 From: Richard Halegua Posters + Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Saturday, 25 February 2012, 20:03
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Thanks Scott

Scott Burns is one of the truly unsung heroes of the movie poster collecting
hobby

his creation - MoPo - is undoubtedly responsible for the furtherance of
knowledge and building of comraderie between the many members of mopo past &
present, not all of whom are still with us today. An altruistic pursuit by
Scott, MoPo is not a money making venture which only speaks to the true value
of people like Scott who are willing to use their time, effort & financial
resources for the betterment of others in our community.

Where would we be if this wonderful asset to the poster hobby did not exist?
MoPo was the springboard for other groups that have followed like NSF, MPF, APF
& others not yet in existence. MoPo has been for many the entrenue to meeting
other like collectors in the internet age, wherein the conventions of the past
which had previously held many collectors together as a group, but which are
evaporating as more & more collectors never leave their home towns (or even
their desk) in the pursuit of this wonderful hobby.

we salute you Scott for bringing us together

Kudos to Scott Burns and MoPo

                                         Send a message addressed to:
lists...@listserv.american.edu
                                      The author of this message is solely