From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 13:27:39
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: [MOPO] Ron Moore is alive and well!

Thanks to everyone who gave me Ron's contact info, and the man himself e-mailed
me, and he is fine.

It is just that over the past few years I have been getting a lot of phone
calls that start out, "I am the wife of one of your customers..." or "Do you
know X (one of my customers)" and often those calls are bearing sad news, and I
just needlessly worried in this case.

Bruce

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 24 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/signature/20111028Frankensteinemployeegroupphotosignature.jpg>

<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/signature/20111028Frankensteinemployeegroupphotosignature.jpg>