> hello Ryan Not sure if Heritage offers appraisels however Grey
Smith,
Rudy Franchi, Walter Rueben, and many on Mopo could do a fine Job
Sue Heim and Hollywood Poster frames knows everyone in LA.. and You
could contact Joe Madalena at Profiles in History. Bruce Hershenson
and Rich could give some sources
The facet You have newer titles you may get lucky with a local poster
shop as many of the newer titles may not be big priced posters and
not worth the cost of a appraisel You could see ebay sales under
completed listings or perhaps Om Emovieposter.com or
movieposterbid.com would give you a basic Idea.
I think Sean Linenbach also offers a price guide. You could also pick
up a poster price almanac ffrom John Kisch that althoughmight be off
on dates as its out of print could give a ballpark on some titles.
all a appraiser does is find Comps from recent sales so its just
loads of research which can ad up and not be worth the labor on many
newer titles.
ebay may be a good source.
good luck, tom