Hallo MOPO

I want to acquire 1 sheets for British film, The Decoy Bride, that opens on
limited release in NY and LA this next week (distributed by IFC).  I think it's
playing at the Laemmle from the 16th in LA.

This is a film I co-wrote and so I want the poster for sentimental, J R Hartley
style reasons rather than because it was designed by Saul Bass.

If anyone can help me with this, I'd be grateful if they could drop me a line.

Also, if you're in LA or NY, why not go and see it?  Or you can stream it on
Pay-per-view via Comcast or Itunes.

It's a rather silly, sweet, Brit-rom-com.  If you don't like rom-coms you
probably won't like it.  But if you do, you will.

OR YOUR MONEY BACK*

Here's the New York Times review.

http://movies.nytimes.com/2012/03/09/movies/the-decoy-bride-comedy-with-kelly-macdonald.html

and the itunes link.

https://ssl.apple.com/itunes/charts/movie-rentals/the-decoy-bride/

Okay sales pitch over!  You guys are always trying to flog stuff to me, so i
don't feel too bad about doing this ;-)

And please let me know re: posters........

Cheers

Neil

*not really.