From: David Kusumoto <davidmkusum...@hotmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 04:55:25 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: [MOPO] OT - Evan Zweifel and David Kusumoto in Public

Taking this off the old thread so people can delete this at will.

Yeah, Evan, I've noticed you routinely enjoy
 making smarty-pants remarks about the views of other MoPo'ers, despite
the fact that your posts have added nothing to MoPo - other than fecal
noise - since the dawn of man.  You're not quite a "rodxmorgan," but as a
 veteran of these boards, you seem to be a lonely, malodorous chap
making dodgy comments about theater concessions, posters and the like,
often without grace or humility.  However, I do accept your "deepest
most heartfelt apology" - despite its inane context - because it may be
the first stirrings of something more sarcastically complex at work -
beyond the mono-cell life form you project on these boards.  Alas, most
MoPo'ers, myself included, still have no idea, nor any
grasp - nor perhaps, any interest - of who or what - an "Evan Zweifel"
is.  It's difficult because Evan Zweifel (if that's you're real name) -
doesn't understand that releasing short bursts of verbal flatus - isn't
the same as sharing more of yourself that proves that you're a
person with a life outside of the Internet.  My deepest most heartfelt
apologies - and sympathies - for your aggrieved state.

David