It IS great Phil, but I always heard that WB refused to use Jessel both
because he was not well enough known outside New York, and also because he
was too "ethnic" (Jewish looking) and that they insisted on Jolson instead.
Can you verify either story?

Bruce

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 24 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874