 From: P Molitor <oldposte...@yahoo.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 1:22 PM
Subject: [MOPO] Smoke Blowers?

Gotta question for them's what have poster websites:

Do you get a high percentage of folks that are either going to buy, trade, or
whatever, only to disappear once terms are reached?

Seems like my percentage is about 1 in 4 that actually come to fruition, but I
wonder if that's a function of the fact that my website
(petersmovieposters.com, thanks for asking) does not have a checkout feature
and a does have a high number of "trade only" posters, which means I have to
interact with folks directly rather than letting the machine-a-tron deal with
it?

Is this the same for others?  Or am I just the lucky one?  Thanks for your
opinions.

--Peter