I am looking for the press-kit for The Poseidon Adventure for a piece I am
writing. I basically need the production information section which usually has
notes about how the film was made or its history. If you have this and do not
want to sell it, I would gladly pay for copies of the production notes. I would
need this asap. Or I would be willing to purchase it.

Also, if anyone has pressbooks or presskits with production information on the
following, I would also be interested in these. I write about Blu-ray classics
coming out on disc, and do not have information in my own collection on these
titles. Production info from pressbooks or presskits or anywhere. Copies or
originals are fine. Poseidon is my most urgent need.

 Buck Privates
Pillow Talk
Grapes of Wrath
Zorba the Greek (already have pressbook, would need presskit info)
Hondo
Barbarella (presskit info)
Jaws 1-3 (presskit info, aleady have pressbooks for Jaws 1 and 2).
Cleopatra (have pressbook need presskit into)
Yellow Submarine (have pressbook need presskit info)
Journey to the Center of the Earth (have pressbook need presskit info)
Streetcar named Desire (presskit i fo)