Bruce,

If you own a Mac, and particularly if you do a lot of internet surfing, do a
software update (that's in the pulldown menu
at the black apple at the top) today.  There is a JAVA update in that you need.
 Change any critical passwords.

Mac owners have not, by and large, had to worry about this.  Maybe the geniuses
at the genius bar will fix this.
The problem is that there are the evil geniuses on the other side.

MovieArt has four Macs, so I guess we ought to be concerned.

Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt Original Film Posters
P.O. Box 4419
Austin TX 78765-4419