His 2 Ebay names are hawleybra (93.8 rating) and sea-brook40 (98.1 rating).
I won an auction for a Best Years Of Their Lives WC for $75 from him Sunday
afternoon, then he wrote me at 3:50AM Monday to tell me if I don't pay him
by 12 noon he was canceling the sale. I paid later that day and he sent back
the money and an EBAY cancellation of the sale, which I refused. He then
wrote and told me he sold it to someone else off EBAY for $200.

Luckily I am getting some comic relief from him. Here are some of his
comments-

Your item sold today at 12:00
I sent you an email about payment for just item that it must be paid by 12
today
very sorry, but I'm here to make money and get paid
times r bad now

i guess that you dont know ebay
i have the right to or not sale LOOK IT UP

dude i've been on ebay for 14 years
i have the right to do what i want with my stuff
somebody offer me a lot more money i gave u a chance to buy it
i got $200 for it ok

What you dont get is that i call ebay before i sold it. They said it was ok
they are going to listen to the phone calls tomorrow.
I should be ok.
and you still have NO POSTER LOL

I think maybe he is Greek.