*IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR INCREDIBLE DEALS ON GREAT TRAVEL POSTERS (and other
"special" posters of every imaginable type), THEN LOOK  NO FURTHER! I JUST
LOOKED OVER THE** 679 WE HAVE CLOSING TONIGHT, AND I SAW LOTS AN**D LOTS OF
REALLY WILDLY UNDER-PRICED ITEMS, SO IF YOU LIKE THESE AT ALL, THEN BE SURE
TO LOOK THEM OVER VERY CAREFULLY, BECAUSE AS OF RIGHT NOW, THERE ARE
INCREDIBLE DEALS.

*We have* * 679 "special" rolled posters (movie-related & non-movie
including lots of travel posters, plus much more) at auction, and there are
just 13 hours to go before they start to end
*TONIGHT<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html>
*Thursday, April 19th. *This is absolutely THE VERY BEST selection of these
posters we have EVER offered at one time!*

I just looked over the current prices on these just about to end items, and
the prices on many of them are really hard to believe! With just over 13
hours to go, the 813 items include a weird yet wacky 33 with no bid at all,
a makes-you-want-to-cry 119 that are still wilting at just $1 each or have
no bid, a truly insane 166 that are still withering at just $3 each or
under, and a Mt. Everest-like 248 that are $5 each or under! *THAT'S RIGHT,
**37%** ARE CURRENTLY $5 EACH OR UNDER,** AND 24%** OF THE ITEMS ARE
CURRENTLY $3 EACH OR UNDER**!
*

Of course, once you get *OVER* just $5, you start hitting lots and lots of
"better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently at
*VERY*reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past
(the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!) including (the
below are links, and the icons link to images):
9w257 CASE-BOOK OF SHERLOCK HOLMES TV special 30x46 '91 art of Jeremy
Brett, Edward
Hardwicke!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540463><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w257>
9w518 FLY TWA JETS PARIS travel poster '60s Klein art of Eiffel Tower &
fireworks!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540724><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w518>
9w530 UNITED AIRLINES HAWAII travel poster '60s Stan Galli art of people in
outrigger
canoe!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540736><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w530>
9w650 SANTA FE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA travel poster '50s cool art of woman in
swimsuit &
sunglasses!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540856><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w650>
9w648 SANTA FE LAND OF PUEBLOS NEW MEXICO travel poster '50s art of Native
American
Indians!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540854><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w648>
9w549 WONDERFUL COPENHAGEN Danish travel poster '61 cute Vagnby art of
ducks crossing
road!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540755><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w549>
9w554 BOAC LITERARY MAP English travel poster '50s writers and historical
sites in
Britain!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540760><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w554>
9w562 JOHNSON DICKENS CARLYLE KEATS English travel poster '50s Robinson art
of author's
houses!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540768><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w562>
9w075 MAKE EVERY MEAL A PARTY 29x42 advertising poster '50s Coca-Cola,
classic soft
drink!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540281><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w075>
9w003 BACK THE ATTACK! 20x28 WWII war poster '43 Schreiber art of
paratroopers over soldier
w/gun!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540209><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w003>
9w515 FLY TWA EGYPT travel poster '60s David Klein art of camel &
pyramids!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540721><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w515>
9w293 FRIDAY THE 13th PART 3 - 3D commercial poster '82 3-D art of Jason
with axe,
w/glasses!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540499><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w293>
9w032 OCTOBER Russian special 22x42 '65 Sputnick satellite launch, cool
artwork!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540238><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w032>
9w498 HAWAII DELTA AIRLINES heavy stock travel poster '60s art of woman in
flowers &
surfer!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540704><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w498>
9w649 SANTA FE SAN FRANCISCO travel poster '50s cool image of San
Francisco-Oakland Bay
Bridge!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540855><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w649>
9w185 GUGGENHEIM MUSEUM 22x33 art museum exhibition '69 cool design by
Malcolm
Grear!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540391><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w185>
9w506 PAN AMERICAN PARIS - EUROPE travel poster '50s cool art of Eiffel
Tower &
city!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540712><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w506>
9w531 UNITED AIRLINES HAWAII travel poster '60s Stan Galli art of pretty
woman in dress &
lei!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540737><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w531>
9w625 JUGOSLOVENSKI AERO TRANSPORT: ISTANBUL Yugoslavian travel poster '60s
cool art for
airline!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540831><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w625>
9w327 FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE Alamo Drafthouse signed & numbered 45/205
special 24x36 R08 by
artist!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540533><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w327>
9w051 DYLAN record album insert poster '67 colorful silhouette art of Bob
by Milton
Glaser!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540257><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w051>
9w344 QUERELLE blue style German commercial poster '83 Fassbinder & Jean
Genet, Andy Warhol
art!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540550><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w344>
9w096 NORD EXPRESS French art print '80 Cassandre art of train from 1927
travel
poster!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540302><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w096>
9w638 WALT DISNEY WORLD set of 14 travel posters '77 wonderful images of
theme park &
characters!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540844><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w638>
9w621 LOCARNO Swiss travel poster '44 wonderful art of church & city on the
Swiss
Riviera!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540827><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w621>
9w247 CITY LIGHTS S2 Recreation 1sh '01 incredible art of Charlie Chaplin
over New York
skyline!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540453><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w247>
9w346 QUERELLE green style German commercial poster '83 Fassbinder & Jean
Genet, Andy Warhol
art!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540552><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w346>
9w328 GODFATHER Alamo Drafthouse hand-numbered 203/285 special 24x36 R09
Coppola, Kleinsmith
art!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540534><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w328>
9w013 FREEDOM FOREVER WWII Calendar '42 great Steinke art of soldiers &
nurse<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540219><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w013>
9w249 HELL'S ANGELS S2 Recreation 1sh '00 Howard Hughes WWI classic, art of
sexy Jean
Harlow!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540455><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w249>
9w599 VIAGGIATE CON LA CIT Italian travel poster '62 cool art of man at
railway with
luggage!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540805><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w599>
9w011 WE CAN'T WIN A WAR WITHOUT TEAM-WORK 20x27 WWII war poster '44 art of
soldiers
cooperating!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540217><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w011>
9w116 MUSKRAT HUNTER-KOTZEBUE 18x22 art print '28 Edward Curtis photo of
Native-American in
kayak!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540322><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w116>
9w250 JAZZ SINGER S2 Recreation 1sh '01 most classic artwork of Al Jolson
in
blackface!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540456><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w250>
9w436 MAGNUM FORCE int'l special 20x28 '73 Clint Eastwood is Dirty Harry,
cool
image!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540642><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w436>
9w533 UNITED AIRLINES SAN FRANCISCO travel poster '67 art of trolleys by
Jebray!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540739><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w533>
9w246 FRANKENSTEIN S2 Recreation 1sh '00 best artwork of Boris Karloff as
the
monster!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540452><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w246>
9w550 EUROPE - SO MANY FACES KLM Dutch travel poster '60s Royal Dutch
Airlines, cool art of
people!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540756><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w550>
9w092 ALI - SPINKS WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP 20x35 art print '78 Leroy
Neiman art of
boxers!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540298><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w092>
9w499 LOS ANGELES DELTA AIRLINES heavy stock travel poster '60s great
silkscreen
artwork!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2540705><https://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/inc/large_size.php?lot=9w499>
and on and on and on and on!
Are you tired of auctions for millionaires only where the items have a
"round up the usual suspects" feel to them, and there is a "pay retail or
you can't buy" philosophy behind the auctions, and the same items return to
the auction block over and over and over? Well, we have the antidote for
you! Three times * EVERY* week we auction hundreds of items that sell for
low, low prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and
around half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under, and our leading
"competitor" *NEVER* auctions a single item for less than *FIFTEEN DOLLARS*,
due to their outrageous $14 minimum buyers premium).

But wait! There's even more! If you are one of the 7,200+ members of our
weekly e-mail club (and if you are not, you can join right now!), you get
great bonuses if you purchase just 10 or 15 or 20 of these items, and we
even pay the U.S. shipping on the bonuses (if you live outside the U.S.,
you pay the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting
them to you).

*Note that this is one of the absolute most "fun" auctions we do!* There is
a wonderful variety of all sorts of "odd" posters (some connected to
movies, but not standard movie posters, and many that have no connection to
movies at all). This is where we auction war, travel, music, and circus
posters, among many other categories of posters, and we we hope to continue
being able to offer such a great variety on a regular basis! While we
created a chart to help you find items of interest to you, there are so
many unusual types of posters that we *HIGHLY* recommend that all of you
make an effort to look at all of these posters in our gallery format (and
you are sure to enjoy doing so, even if you end up not buying any, and
solely "window shop")! *Note that this time we have a very large number of
travel posters (165 in all!), so be sure to check those out!*

 * HERE IS A CHART OF THE ITEMS IN THIS AUCTION:
*(to better help you find the sizes and countries that interest you)

*ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE NON-MOVIE POSTERS:*
9w001-9w019 World War II & World War I posters
9w020-9w036 Spanish bullfighting posters, Olympic/sports posters, Danish
pest control posters, Russian (political & astronaut!)
9w037-9w067 oil painting, magazine ads, music posters (concert, album, etc)
9w068-9w091 advertising posters
9w092-9w133 art prints
9w134-9w174 commercial posters
9w175-9w245 special posters

*ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE MOVIE-RELATED POSTERS (but are not standard sized
movie posters):*
9w246-9w251 S2 re-creation posters
9w252-9w269 PBS-Mobil posters
9w270-9w277 jumbo stills, pressbook supplements/ad mats
9w278-9w315 commercial posters
9w316-9w486 special posters of all sizes

*ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE NON-MOVIE TRAVEL POSTERS:*
9w487-9w541 travel posters for specific major airlines
9w542-9w625 travel posters for specific countries
9w626-9w638 miscellaneous travel posters
9w639-9w650 railroad travel posters

*ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE MOVIE-RELATED REPRODUCTION POSTERS:*
9w651-9w679 *REPRODUCTIONS* of classic movie posters

* About "special" posters*
     We regularly receive posters from hundreds of consignors, and the vast
majority of them are standard movie poster sizes, and we gather those sizes
together, and sell them in individual weeks (each week, posters of a
different size). But we also receive a few posters now and then which are *
NOT* standard movie poster sizes, and we also occasionally receive a few
posters that are not even movie posters!
     Basically, this week we have gathered together all of our remaining
"special" posters, and are auctioning them all at one time. We urge you to
look them all over very carefully, for they cover a *HUGE *range of years,
sizes, and subjects and some are likely extremely rare, and we guarantee
you that the vast majority of them will have images that are new to you!
Included are a relatively small number of commercial posters (posters sold
directly to the public when the movie was created, *BUT WE CLEARLY IDENTIFY
ALL COMMERCIAL POSTERS AS SUCH!*), and also "mini posters", which are the
smaller posters that were sometimes given out at theaters to those who
attended a movie.  We have listed those commercial and mini posters at the
end of the auction, and clearly identified them.  The "special" posters
that come before them are ones that were created and distributed to
theaters, if they were created in conjunction with a movie (and of course,
the other sorts of posters, like war or travel posters are originals that
were created for promotional purposes).
     *NOTE THAT IT CAN BE VERY DIFFICULT WITH POSTERS LIKE THESE TO
DETERMINE IF THEY WERE ORIGINALLY SOLD COMMERCIALLY. *It is possible we
have not identified some posters as commercial posters that actually
*WERE*commercial posters. If you see any that you feel are
misidentified, please
* contact us <http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/contact.php?sel=7> *so that
we can make the correction (please provide how you know the information you
are giving us!). We try to be 100% accurate, and we welcome all corrections.

Don't forget to check out our* * * * 679 "special" rolled posters
(movie-related & non-movie including lots of travel posters, plus much
more) sometime
*BEFORE* they end *TONIGHT* Thursday, April 19th, (but you only have 13
hours left to do so, because they start ending at 7 PM CST * TONIGHT*) by
going to * http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html*

*[image: Inline image 1]
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html>*
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 24 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874