 From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, 8 May 2012 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] AWESOME STUFF

Just buy it and run it through your auctions. At least fly there and take a
look at what's there.

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Richard Halegua Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>
wrote:

they should bring it to me at Cinevent and I'll do a
deal

>At 06:38 PM 5/7/2012, Bruce Hershenson wrote:
>
>If he is truly pricing it at
wholesale, then either Heritage or MPE will buy it and run it through
their sales. If they ARE pricing it at a point where an auction can buy
it from them and make money, then they should simply pack it all up and
send it to me, and they will make far more money.

<dialmbb...@aol.com>
wrote:

>>http://www.ebay.com/itm/261018311027?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
>>

>>have you been seeing his stuff on ebay?  some are truly
Signature Heritage Quality stuff.  i got an awesome insert last
week.  WOW.

>>michael

>>Send a message addressed to: lists...@listserv.american.edu
>>
>>In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L
>>
>>The author of this message is solely responsible for its
content.

>>--
>>Bruce Hershenson and the other 24 members of the eMoviePoster.com
team
>>P.O. Box 874
>>West Plains, MO 65775
>>Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we
take lunch)
>>our site
>>our
auctions