From: Richard C Evans <evan...@mac.com>
Sender: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Date:         Wed, 9 May 2012 21:40:31
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: [MOPO] Ebay query

Hi all,

What's the score with ebay when you win an item, put through payment on paypal,
and then get an email from the seller saying he's not happy about the price
achieved?

He didn't get to any point other than whining about it, though there's the
clear implication he may want to renege.

Though in which case his present 100% positive feedback will get a stinking
downgrade.

Anyone know what ebay's position would be with this?

Thanks.