Tom has always shown an unfaltering level of kindness and  compassion
that's really rare and beautiful.
Don't think I've ever seen a post from him containing an unkind or
judgmental word about anyone.
In his own strange, unique, child-like way, I think he's taught us all
quite a bit over the years.
I hope we hear from him again soon...
                                              Rick

In a message dated 5/12/2012 6:57:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,