From: James Gresham [mailto:jamesalangres...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 06:53 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Dracula's Daughter Lobby cards

We are looking for a title card & lobby cards for Dracula's Daughter. Thanks,
Jim

--
Jim Gresham
18501 Henry Ct

www.greshamsinc.com
www.childrenofthenightbook.com
www.theyreherealreadybook.com

Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at
 to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing ListSend a message addressed to:
listserv@listserv.american.eduIn the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF
MOPO-LThe author of this message is solely responsible for its content.