The most interesting thing about this is how I re-invented my business,
foregoing going after the high end items (for the most part) because I
insist on no reserve auctions.

But even without those expensive items, I still sell more and more total
dollars per year. It is just a different business model. And as many
spectacular "passes" and high end items selling for half their last sale
have shown, there are plenty of ups and downs to the high end market,
whereas the middle and lower ranges of posters have never been stronger (at
least they are at eMoviePoster.com!).

Thanks, David.

Bruce

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 26 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874