About ten days ago someone posted on MoPo looking for Wizard of Oz merchandise
and I pointed out a beautiful original tear-wiping scene lobby card that was
available on Movie Poster Exchange.

I am pleased to say that after a couple of offers from interested parties, a
happy collector was able to make a successful purchase this weekend.
http://movieposterexchange.com/buy.php?mode=poster_details&auction_id=2016

While of course we are happy to assist in setting up such a sale, it really
stands out for a couple of reasons.

1) The same scene card was available through a different auction website this
very month.
Oftentimes it is difficult to get a solid price on an item when one was just
made available for sale, but the price realized here was actually slightly
higher than the auction price.

2) Due to our low, low commission rates (only 10% on items you list), the
seller of this card was able to pocket about 15% more money on the sale of his
poster than the seller of the one in the other auction ($3105 vs. $2704)
without the worry of possibly losing money by gambling on a no-reserve auction.
The seller set the price, considered offers and took one he was happy with. In
these perilous economic times, it makes sense to maximize your return and If
you have invested your hard-earned money in more expensive posters, an extra
15% on each sale goes a long way.

Our site is getting tons of hits daily, people are coming and looking for
quality merchandise.
If you have better quality items you were thinking of selling, you should
seriously consider listing them on www.MoviePosterExchange.com

It's free to list, and by far the lowest commission rate in the hobby.