 From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 7:04:20 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Article On Busted Collectibles Mention Movie Posters

Of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I completely disagree
that "1980s posters are a huge waste of money".

The best of the 1980s (along with the best of the 1970s on) are actually some
of the HOTTEST posters there are! While many of the older posters "from the
early 20th century" are lucky to sell for the same prices they sold for 20
years ago, many of the modern posters keep setting records.

But what do I know? I only auction 110,000 movie posters a year.

Bruce

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 3:17 AM, Toochis Morin <fly...@pacbell.net> wrote:

Great article, Rudy!  Do you think my original Fleischer GULLIVER'S TRAVELS
animation cel is junk?  I'd love to know.

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 26 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874