Hey Gang,

Just wanted to let yo all know that I am selling a 1953 RealArt re-release
poster for the 1935 Universal Horror film "Bride of Frankenstein" starring
Boris Karloff.  The poster has been linen-backed and lightly touched up on
foldlines, the condition prior to backing was Very Fine/Excellent. The
artwork is vivid, beautiful, stunning, and horrific all at once.  The
poster was FRAMED by Sue Heim at Hollywoodposterframes a few years ago,
and can be shipped framed or unframed - buyers choice.

"Bride of Frankenstein" is arguably the best of the Universal Horror
films, and this poster is arguably the best poster for this title which is
still affordable to most collectors.  This poster does not come up often,
you may want to consider this one.

I am asking $3625, or best offer - serious inquiries only.  Any reasonable
offer will likely be accepted.  Email me by responding to this message
(please do not respond to entire MoPo board unless that is your
intention).

The poster is located in California and may be able to be delivered
locally.  If necessary we can use the ebay or MPB system, but I will NOT
accept PayPal for payment.  I have been on MoPo and eBay over a decade and
have had many great exchanges with many on the board over the years.

Pictures at photobucket:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70/cinemadude/image.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70/cinemadude/image4.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70/cinemadude/image3.jpg