Bruce:  I am an infrequent poster for several reasons:
1. As i get older i talk less and listen more..or i read more and comment less.
2. I get 500 + emails at work every day. You just run out of steam replying to
stuff.
3. I often find that on MOPO, there are a good number of people with a lot of
knowledge and expertise that either comes from a longterm love of movie paper,
being in the profession as a dealer or someone close to the movie business or
simply being a life long collector.  You Kirby, Rick Ryan, Freeman, David K,
Sue Heim and many others have a breadth if exposure that many of us just don 't
have, and on some subjects we just don't have the knowledge and insight.
4. The fourth reason is simply that some subjects go on endlessly without a
logical conclusion and are not worth commenting on.  The most recent example is
what I would call the Geraldine string, where it doesn't really carry a general
interest....
Eric Melanson

Sent from my iPhone