 From: Richard Halegua Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Kudaka and Lippincott

Bruce
I am not attacking you and why you have that perception I just don't
understand. You are not my enemy. you are my friend, but that doesn't
mean I can't have disagreements with you over something, which is all I
have. disagreements

I only post facts. no conjecture.
I will be as gentle as I can be. It is only my personal experience, and I
never griped at you one time about it. I'm still not going to be griping.
I am only going to post a factual story, and so I don't think that you
should be angry about anything, but I think it will add some perspective
to you that I think is lacking right now. Everyone can make mistakes.
Incredibly, even I have made a few, but fortunately the last one was
february 29th, 1976.

I love ya like a brother. even brothers can have arguments. can't
they?

it will take me a few minutes, I have to get some dates right for the
entirety of this story to be told correctly.

Rich

At 07:05 PM 6/11/2012, Bruce Hershenson wrote:

I can't promise how I will feel.
I have never posted against you in any way until now, and even now it was
solely because of your relentless attacks on me.

>I don't see why you feel anything here is your battle. I am weary of the
entire endless bickering, but will not allow attacks to go unanswered, so
if you want all this to end, then let it end.

<sa...@comic-art.com>
wrote:

>Bruce
>

>I think I've had enough of this silliness
>
>in the last hour, you accused me of smearing you on APF.
>
>You may be my friend, but at some point, I just can't take it
anymore.

>I want your assurance, before I post a "Bruce isn't perfect
story" I do know, that you will not get angry at my
post.

>I am not disturbed at you as my friend, but I'm getting disturbed at
you as La Bruce and I'm not wanting to antagonize you, But I think it's
time for some leveling of the playing field

>Rich
>

>At 06:13 PM 6/11/2012, Bruce Hershenson wrote:
>
>Was this addressed? Is there no chance the person who opened the
package did not enter all the contents?

<fdav...@verizon.net>
wrote:
>>I can't believe Bruce that you're actually
doing one more pass on this. You have a great operation. I've bought many
things from you over the years and I was always very happy with your
service. But so does Grey. Constantly criticizing his operation, doesn't
make yours any better. It just makes you seem unprofessional.
FRANC