 From: Richard Halegua Posters + Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Sunday, 24 June 2012 4:06 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Autographs on Movie Posters

At 01:01 PM 6/23/2012, dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com wrote:
> >cool jeff and Rich !!!  - I think the issue with Prowse was that he
> simply wore the
> vader costume and dist have speaking parts or was on screen other
> then in costume...

on SW, like Dave I think the autograph to have would be Lucas. as you move down
the line, starting with the actors, I don't think it adds much if any value. a
number of the actors or others may decrease the value or saleability, and in
some cases, unless yu have all their sigs, signed in person, it just isn't a
benefit

                                         Send a message addressed to:
lists...@listserv.american.edu
                                      The author of this message is solely