From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of David
Kusumoto
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 8:40 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Bad taste E-Bay transaction -- any similar experiences

I hope these exchanges were done through eBay messages.  It is against eBay
policy to use negative feedback as blackmail to achieve a remedy.  Call eBay
under customer support.  You're still on the hook to make the customer
happy, but the transaction may be negated if you are able to show via eBay
messages that the buyer threatened you with negative feedback. -d.

  _____