We have three of the individual cards for about $25.00 each.  These are the
roadshow Warners oversized stills.
Not common and at $150.00 for an entire set clearly a good deal.

They are a little different from the Fox sets, which are indeed very deluxe, so
the printer may (probably was
a different provider.)

Kirby McDaniel