Bruce, I think you're absolutely right.  But I think Franc is right to a degree
also.  I just took a class at a local community college (one semester).  The
kids (other students) seemed nice enough but there was a general atmosphere of
thoughtlessness about them all in every direction; and their language was like
nothing I ever heard.  The F-word was every third word, s--t, b--ch, and they
weren't even angry or upset about anything.  This was just their normal speech.
 Can't imagine what I would have heard if they had been upset about
something!!!!

That's another thing I like about cats:  The strongest language I heard from
them is "Meow", none of them has broken my heart, one of them has insulted me,
none of them has been mean to me.  They just want to love and be loved.  Why
don't people feel that way?  I appreciate the negative economy and how this has
hurt many people, but I didn't cause it, so don't blame me.

And I am now convinced that every member of Congress is either a crook or an
idiot.  And would you like an example of greed, stupidity, selfishness, and
more stupidity???  Try Blagojevich or whatever his name is.  If you're going to
be a crook, at least be a smart one.

OK, I guess that's enough soap box for one day.  Thanks for listening!

   Judi

Judith Weaver