David/Channing

thanks for the kind words.. we try real hard over here putting auctions together for collectors to find something they like

sometimes our auctions are loaded with great stuff, sometimes (like my current auction) it's just fillers until we get the next auction ready but we always have the collectors in mind and I'm always trying to find more stuff to run through the auctions.

Next week we have a half sheet auction that includes posters for Curse of the Demon, Blood Bath, Cry Danger, Dangerously They Live and other cool titles.. we should have a gallery of images available tomorrow night after photography.

also, Anna, my secretary & assistant also appreciates the kind words as does her assistant Valerie

recognition of our efforts is greatly appreciated always

thanks
Rich

I'll second that; I haven't bought many items from Rich, but I've gotten a couple of super buys and was very satisfied with his grading and shipping, as if he himself had a big staff when I know this isn't the case. I also like the scheduling/frequency of his auctions/sales (like Bruce's and Grey's) and his related marketing promotions here at MoPo. Collectors/buyers are creatures of habit and once we get into our routines, we tend to stick with them. -d.