From: filip de volder <runbuffy...@hotmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 13:19:59 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [MOPO] FA: 273 bulk lots of all types and sizes containing 8,519
items in all close in 9 hours; incredible deals!

2h154 LOT OF 45 FOLDED FRENCH ONE-PANELS '68 - '93 Clint Eastwood + cool
different images  " (we cannot answer questions about it, because it is already
packed and ready to
ship). Do not bid on it unless you can accept this uncertainty, because it
cannot be returned! "   wow , that's quite some customer service , buy stuff
with no titles listed (too much work to list 45 titles ?  since an average
emovieposter.com mails contains  100-500 lines ... it's hard to believe  45
lines can not be written to have customers KNOW what they're buying ,  would it
be safe to suggest that besides the 6 listed titles the rest is total and utter
crap that when title given wouldn't sell for 10 cents ?  ) I thought there was
some ' know what you buy , know what you get ' policy at emovieposter.com but
hiding behind some bulk lot sale  strange "explanation" it's like walking into
a henhouse with you're eyes closed hoping ... forget it ,   no way , you WILL
end up with a lot of chickenshit  on your shoesDate: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 06:20:46
-0500